EasyFi Invites Developers to Multi-Million Fund & Grants Program
A dedicated fund for developers, individuals & projects to build upon DeFi open lending infrastructure with EasyFi Tech
We are very excited to announce the launch of #BuildWithEasyFi — EasyFi Developer’s Fund & Grants Program that has been created to fund promising individuals and projects to build and contribute to growth of the EasyFi Network.
We had announced the start of the EasyFi Developer’s fund in our roadmap for Q4 2021 to fund open infrastructure development & share resources to accelerate development in DeFi on principles of composability & decentralization.
EasyFi will direct this fund to invest in individuals & teams who are eager to build using the current EasyFi infrastructure and contribute towards the growth of the protocol.
Read: Easyfi Roadmap Q4 2021
With this announcement, we are opening the application process for the EasyFi Developer’s Fund and Grants Program.
EasyFi Philosophy on Grants
At EasyFi, we always ask ourselves a question — how do we unlock exponential composability?
DeFi plays heavily around composability; and the biggest factor in the success of this space and spurt in its growth has been the focus on building products and tech in a more decentralized manner.
It is our belief that to drive composability in the DeFi space, it is imperative to encourage and support community participation, ownership and action.
This is what drives our goals in this program.
- EasyFi will focus on targeted resource allocation — thus fostering overall development of the ecosystem
- Grow each part of the EasyFi protocol by handing over ownerships to independent projects & groups — thus fostering decentralized development and growth
- Provide continuous support in whichever way possible to teams building with EasyFi — thus fostering a collaborative environment towards building new products and services.
Ankitt Gaur, Founder & CEO, EasyFi Network said, “With a vision that leads us to become a DAO eventually, the overarching theme of the protocol has always remained focussed on building open lending infrastructures. We believe that a collaborative approach with a community of believers, will drive the growth & direction of the network. We are very excited to get involved with some very talented people who are planning to work on & integrate the EasyFi lending to create products and applications that extend & grow the protocol.”
Primary Focus Areas
EasyFi is focusing on teams and /or individuals who are willing to build something using the existing EasyFi infrastructure.
Here are some areas we would like to see coming to us as prospective grant applications.
- Accessibility for EasyFi staking, farming & lending pools via mobile interfaces
- Automations for Liquidation and production processes on EasyFi
- Dashboards to provide more insights and data on EasyFi lending, liquidation, etc
- Integrating EasyFi with 3rd Party Applications, platforms and networks
- Adding EZ as a utility in applications
- Building cross chain bridges / infrastructure enabling user onboarding on EasyFi
- 3rd Party interfaces to provide direct access to EasyFi Lending pools and staking/farming programs
- Build a natively crosschain dApp that leverages EasyFi lending pools
We are keen to explore and review anything that adds value to existing products and services of EasyFi and adds utilities to the whole ecosystem.
Application Process & Form
The application process is straightforward as given here. Interested people & projects have to fill up this form and we will take it from there on. We welcome everyone to submit an application.
All intimations to the applicants will be via the channels provided on the forms.
EasyFi Network is a universal layer-2 multi-chain money market protocol for digital assets with focus on liquidity sourcing & capital efficiency for structured lending in a non-custodial manner. The Protocol is currently live on Polygon, Binance Smart Chain and Ethereum.
To learn more about $EZ and EasyFi, please go through our whitepaper and other articles on this publication.