EasyFi joins the “Pre-Staking Carnival” Cohort on Ascendex
Pre-Staking rewards comprise a $30,000 prize pool
EasyFi Network is joining the Pre-Staking Carnival cohort on Ascendex Exchange which will offer a share to participants in a $30000 USD prize pool. This program is being jointly rolled out by AscendEX, EasyFi, Router Protocol, and Autonio.
This pre-staking activity will offer a total token worth $30,000 as participants’ rewards which includes the following three tokens:
- $10,000 worth of EZ
- $10,000 worth of ROUTE, and
- $10,000 worth of NIOX
Each pre-staking estimated APR are as below:
The Program is live now (as of 29th July 2021) and will continue till August 12, 12 a.m. UTC
Event One — Stake Tokens to Share $10,000 Tokens
- First 800 users to complete a pre-staking of any of the tokens viz EZ, ROUTE, and NIOX for the first time with a cumulative delegation amount of ≥100 USDT will be eligible to win an equal share of tokens worth $10,000.
- 800 winners who complete a pre-staking of any tokens as follows: EZ, ROUTE, and NIOX for the first time will be selected per eligible participants’ first-time pre-staking completion time.
- First come, first served.
Event Two — Complete Pre-staking to Share tokens worth $20,000
- Participants who complete a pre-staking of any tokens as follows: EZ, ROUTE, and NIOX with cumulative delegation over 200 USDT will be eligible to win one credit.
- Credits can be used to redeem real tokens capping at $15,000.
- The more the credits, the greater the rewards.
- One Project = One credit
Lucky Draw Reward
- 50 lucky winners will be selected among all eligible participants with three credits or more after the event.
- Each winner will receive tokens worth $100.
Event Terms and Conditions
- Rewards in random tokens including the following tokens: EZ, ROUTE, and NIOX will be distributed to the winner’s account via an airdrop by Ascendex.
- Participants’ delegation will be calculated based upon the closing price of staked tokens on the day of the event’s conclusion.
- Rewards will be distributed to the winner’s account within 15 days after the event. Participants who choose to unstake tokens before the event concludes will be deemed to voluntarily give up the rewards.
- Users must complete the account verification in order to be eligible to participate.
- For any abusive activity detected such as the use of duplicate or false accounts, AscendEX will take the necessary action that may result in suspension or termination of user accounts if warranted.
Get started here now: AscendEX | Staking
- Search for EZ on the search box and Click “View”
- In the ensuing page, delegate your EZ tokens
- This program is on the Ethereum Network
- For transferring EZ tokens from Polygon Network to Ethereum use the Polygon Bridge
- You can also refer to this article to learn about transfers to and from Polygon Wallet: How to move EASY & other tokens from Ethereum to Polygon Network
To learn more about $EASY and EasyFi, please go through our whitepaper and other articles on this publication.