EasyFi Network Partners with Cryption Network
Collaboration to explore yield maximizing opportunities & mutual product integrations for EZ & CNT
We are excited to announce our partnership with Cryption Network — an emerging project in the DeFi space creating multiple products for the DeFi ecosystem.
Cryption is building a suite of user-friendly crypto products for the normal retail investor that includes a DEX, wallet, prediction markets and Liquidity mining opportunities.
EasyFi’s overall vision of providing yield maximization opportunities to DeFi users and making lending, borrowing easier and enabling mass crypto adoption, aligns perfectly with the Cryption network ecosystem product and vision. We are confident that collaboration will open multiple new opportunities for the DeFi users and EZ and CNT (Cryption’s native token) holders.
Here is what this partnership will entail:
- At the very outset, we will explore collaborative incentivization opportunities for both our communities to pledge their holding tokens — EZ and/or CNT — in a way to earn more of the same or partner tokens.
- This would also aim to remove substantial EZ and CNT out of circulation with a time-bound lock-in while also aiming to improve overall returns based on the reduced supplies.
- We will introduce the users to each other’s ecosystems and enable them to further explore other high yield maximizing opportunities by cross-leveraging each other’s platforms.
- EasyFi and Cryption will explore multiple mutual product integrations as well. For example EasyFi can integrate with PolyDEX — Cryption’s AMM DeFi exchange — for triple farming rewards & high APYs. The integration will allow more exposure and increased EZ liquidity to the market helping traders on the DEX.
- On the other hand, Cryption integrates with EasyFi on our staking and farming modules which would give CNT holders an opportunity to earn EZ reward tokens.
- EasyFi will also be integrating with the Cryption Mobile app thus leveraging Cryption’s maximum security and zero friction and trade on the go.
- This collaboration and integration with Cryption will add a new utility for EZ.
We are really excited to be collaborating with a project that shares our ethos.
Conveying his thoughts on this partnership, Tejas Chitnis, CEO & Co-Founder, Cryption Network said, “Easyfi has been one of the first DeFi protocols in the Polygon ecosystem. In the DeFi ecosystem, there are innumerable ways to stack the trading, farming and lending to make a full fledged investing platform for users.”
Anshul Dhir, COO & Co-Founder, EasyFi Network expressed, “We are really happy to be partnering with Cryption Network. Cryption’s Team exuberates the same ethos that is EasyFi which is laid in its principles of advocating DeFi composability and adoption for the overall growth of the space. EasyFi & Cryption’s integrations with each other will add to this vision and provide a new set of users a meaningful way to leverage high yield opportunities.”
CNT is Cryption Network’s native token and has a maximum supply of 100,000,000 coins. CNT is a utility token built with the primary function of incentivizing people to provide liquidity onto their exchange. Token ownership comes with voting privileges to help with the network’s governance. CNT will also be required for access to membership only product features such as access to special portfolio strategies, exclusive access to groups, creation of bets on Seer and governance on the protocol.
Cryption Network is a revolutionary platform addressing all the drawbacks of the DeFi and crypto ecosystem to offer users the best services possible and promote mass crypto adoption. The main issue that Cryption Network is determined to resolve is the volatility of the crypto market. The platform is achieving that Yield Farming and its robust set of products such as — PolyDEX — L2 Swap, Elastic Farming, Deflation of CNT, Seer, Cryption Wallet, Non-Custodial Portfolio Management, Ether Rush, DeFi Stack, & NFTs.
EasyFi is a universal layer 2 lending protocol built for DeFi focused on scalability, composability, and adoption. It has been designed as an open and inclusive financial network infrastructure to run on public networks to facilitate an end to end lending & borrowing of digital assets and related financial products. EasyFi is being built upon the ethos of permissionless networks & automation of smart contracts.
To learn more about $EZ and EasyFi, please go through our whitepaper and other articles on this publication.