EDOS Private Sale To Wrap Up, Pre-Sale To Launch Dec 16

With the EDOS Private Sale wrapping up in December, we’re looking forward to opening the Public Pre-Sale for the rest of the East2 community December 16th, 2018.

If you haven’t already had a chance to view the whitepaper, the EDOS tokens will drive East2’s open ecosystem and allow users to buy flights and travel-related services from suppliers within the platform. Imagine being able to use EDOS tokens (that you’ve actually earned) to buy a flight, book a hotel, and order your coffee all within the same platform.

The Private Sale was a major success and will be a huge start to building the foundation for the East2 ecosystem and other initiatives moving forward.

Starting Dec. 16th, our Public Pre-Sale will go live with a 25% EDOS bonus. Our aim is to raise US$16 million through the EDOS token sale leading up to Feb 1, 2019.

Payment to participate in the EDOS can be made using FIAT or ETH where 1 EDOS is worth 0.0000238 ETH (Fiat conversions based on CoinMarketCap rate).

EDOS will be built on ERC20 standard tokens with a fixed supply of 4 billion tokens. The sale will have a soft cap of US$2 million and a hard cap of US$16 million or 2.4 billion EDOS whichever is achieved first. Any unsold EDOS from the sale will be burnt.

As you can see above from the Token Allocation graph, 60% of the EDOS tokens will be offered for sale through the Private & Token Sale. The remaining 40% of the fixed supply will be used as follows:

  • 20% of EDOS will be used for long-term marketing activity, including incentivizing market participants such as airlines, hotels, travel insurance and other travel related services, as well as travelers.
  • 18% of EDOS will be retained for staff, consultants and supporters who contribute to the success of the EDOS sale. Of these tokens, 50% will be escrowed for 6 months from EDOS issue date, with the 50% balance escrowed for 12 months from issue date.
  • 2% of EDOS will be used as a pool for advisors and consultants and will have no escrow period.

EDOS will be distributed within 4 weeks of the end of the Pre-Sale and Sale, with an exchange listing target aimed within Q1 of 2019.

As we grow closer to the end of the private sale and transition to the public sale we are looking forward to getting the public more involved and growing the East2 community.

View the East2 Whitepaper