RD Spotlight: Dalina Soto of Nutritiously Yours LLC
Meet Dalina Soto, a private practice dietitian with an “all food fits” philosophy. Follow along as she shares her story on how she utilizes EatLove PRO for her clients by offering tailored meal plans and optimized grocery lists with optional convenient ingredient delivery.
This is the first story of the RD Spotlight series where we feature outstanding Registered Dietitians around the globe who are part of the EatLove community.
1. Tell us a little bit about yourself, your practice, and specialty:
My practice is Nutritiously Yours LLC. My name is Dalina. I became an RD because I wanted to help others lose the fear of food. SO many people stress about food, and I want to take that away by providing information on how to eat healthy and still enjoy foods that are culturally appropriate.
2. What is your favorite part about being a Registered Dietitian?
I love being able to help individuals and families lose fear and learn to enjoy food while still being healthy.
3. How do you utilize meal-planning in your practice? How do you market it as part of your business?
I often provide my clients with meal plans to help them understand how much they should be eating.
With EatLove PRO, I am now able to also offer them grocery lists and tailor meal plans to them. It’s awesome. I offer it as part of one on one sessions or just as a plan itself.
4. What are your favorite features on EatLove PRO? How has it changed your job on a day-to-day basis? How has it impacted your clients?
My favorite feature is the AmazonFresh, it’s so great for my clients to know they can fit grocery shopping into their hectic lives. It adds healthier meals to their lives and helps them stay organized.
- What’s your favorite food? Pizza, I love pizza and finding ways to make it healthier!
- What’s your go-to quick weeknight meal? Pasta, olive oil with Italian seasonings, garlic, Parmesan cheese and a protein.
- Food philosophy? All food fits. You just have to tweak them. You can literally make any recipes healthier by switching a few ingredients.
Learn more about Dalina’s monetization strategy here: