RD Spotlight: Elissa Robins, Accredited Practicing Dietitian
Meet Elissa Robins, an Accredited Practicing Dietitian in Australia at Inner Health Nutrition. See how she utilizes EatLove PRO for her specialty in gut health, gastrointestinal disorders, and non-diet weight concerns!
This story is a part of the RD Spotlight series where we feature outstanding Registered Dietitians around the globe who are part of the EatLove community.
1. How do you use EatLove PRO in your work? Tell us a little bit about yourself, your practice and specialty.
I specialize in gut health, gastrointestinal disorders and the non-diet approach to weight concern. I use EatLove PRO to inspire my clients with whole-food recipes and snack ideas.
2. What is your favorite part about being a Registered Dietitian?
Teaching people how to best care for themselves with food.
3. How do you utilize meal planning in your practice?
I use meal planning for those clients who are stuck for ideas and inspiration, and love being able to hide calories/ macros etc so that people can focus on the food that appeals to them and not the numbers.
4. What are your favorite features on EatLove PRO? How has it changed your job on a day-to-day basis? How has it impacted your clients?
I love that people can swap recipes in and out — it gives a little bit of structure but encourages flexibility depending on preferences as opposed to a static meal plan. People love the colors and freshness featured in the recipes.
- What’s your favorite food? Tomatoes — any kind
- What’s your go-to quick weeknight meal? Pesto pasta
- Food philosophy? Whole-foods rock but you have permission to eat what your body is hungry for right now