A thought for this Diwali- Interactions that Matter
If there is one word that describes Diwali 2021, it is ‘Relief’. Relief that we can finally meet our loved ones. Greet them and hug them. While Covid-19 is not over by any means, it has given us the assurance that the way we fundamentally interact with people is not going to change.
Does this hold true for how your customers interact with your Products and your Brand as a whole? Absolutely not! The Pandemic has some valuable lessons for us when it comes to these interactions. An unprecedented 7.6 mn people in India interacted with vehicles in 3D in 2020 (One 3D Survey), at a time when most Showrooms were largely shut. It is no surprise that every single OEM now has its 3D strategy in place or working towards one. This was something not in the consideration set before the Pandemic hit us.
Not just how your Customers explore products in 3D, there are going to be some far reaching changes in how you do Business with a whole new paradigm of interactions that you can now unlock. Some of these changes are-
- Providing customers the right Consultative Experience not when you/your dealers have the bandwidth, but in Real time, when they are exploring
- The concept of ‘Leads’ will gradually cease to exist. You will have ‘prospects’ who will have very specific requirements/questions. No 2 prospects will be same. Bulk calling/emailing will not as effective.
- Good amount of your investments in real estate and everything surrounding that, including Air Conditioning, Architecture etc will be repurposed to providing better Interactions online
Here, I cite a blogpost by Matthew Ball who talks about Metaverse. I attempt to explain a few Rules for you to adopt the new paradigm of Interactions:
- Be persistent — make sure you always have a Virtual representation of your Products. There should be no compromise on basics such as Quality, File Size and other fundamentals. When you do not compromise on how your products are designed, engineered and marketed, why compromise on how their Virtual representations look?
- Be synchronous and live — do not accumulate leads to pass them to contact centre to be prospected at a later time. Offer to assist customers when they are well engaged with your Content. Immediately.
- Be without any cap to concurrent users, while also providing each user with an individual sense of “presence” — plan your infrastructure such that you do not have to pay for incremental 3D interactions. Do not be happy opening up your Virtual experiences to a few thousand customers. Aim for Millions.
- Offer unprecedented interoperability of data, digital items/assets, content, and so on. So that location becomes a no-factor
Eccentric Engine is committed to help its partners adopt these new set of Interactions. We continue to work with our partners to transform customer experiences across touchpoints- Websites, Contact Centres, Retail Outlets and more. One interaction at a time!