40 Unexpected Ways to Make Your Life Greener
Effective Tips on how to be kinder to the planet- from cooking, cleaning to shopping.
Being eco-wise is all about cleaning the environment, celebrating nature’s beauty, living a sustainable life and passing good value to the next generation.
There are plenty of things we can do to reduce carbon footprints and make our lives greener. In this blog, I will tell you the 30 unexpected ways that can make a difference in your lifestyle and help the environment.
It will help if you shout these 50 unexpected ways from the rooftop so that everyone can become aware of it or you can share my guide as well.
Follow these green living tips to help reduce the climate threats and live a healthier life.
- Grow a vegetable garden.
- Place the showcase plants in the rooms.
- Make your fertilizer.
- Grow plants in the cardboard box.
- Create homemade composite bin.
- Share a ride with your coworkers.
- Grab public transportation.
- Ride your bike.
- Use green vehicle like a cycle and electric bikes.
- Walk it off.
- Store your food in a refreshing storage box so that it doesn’t go bad.
- Use leftover food.
- Use cloth napkins instead of papers.
- Buy organic when possible.
- Get insulation in the kitchen walls.
- Use stainless steel or glass containers.
Avoid Single-Use Plastic
- Bring your own reusable grocery bag when you go to the farmer’s market.
- Buy several reusable water bottles.
- Drink coffee in a real cup, even in the café.
- Say no to plastic bags and straws.
- Purchase plastic-free packaging products.
- Use natural material for fixtures.
- Install LED bulbs.
- Get rid of vinyl shower curtains, use Non-PVC Curtains.
- Fix that flush.
- Use organic shampoo, soap, and detergent.
- Go for recycled and tree-free toilet papers.
- Use safety razor or electric razor instead of a disposable plastic razor.
- Go to your local farmer’s market.
- Create a small garden, grow seasonal vegetables.
- Find your local repair shops like tailor, mechanic, woodworkers and cobblers.
- Look for the items that can repaired.
- Purchase clothes from the thrift stores.
- Get involved in the community, which supports cleaning environment campaigns.
- Buy less, choose well and make it last.
- Shop vintage and second-hand.
- If money is the issue, purchase from the consignment stores.
- Buy classic pieces that are full of quality.
- Ask yourself if you will still want the item.
There are plenty of ways to make your life greener and limit environmental impacts. But these tips can easily implement in daily life.
Let me know what tip you like the most.