OMI is Now Listed on BitMax Exchange!
As a top 30 exchange and with the freedom to access their services via web or smartphone app, this new listing will create more liquidity for OMI and gives our community more choice when it comes to their tokens.
This is the second exchange listing for the OMI token, after Bitforex. Not only does this new listing offer holders more options, but it also ensures liquidity for the VeVe digital collectibles platform, which is now available to the public.
Why We Chose Bitmax.io
The launch of new products in 2019 saw Bitmax become more prominent in the crypto ecosystem, and according to FTX is now amongst the top 30 cryptocurrency exchanges worldwide, and CoinMarketCap also lists Bitmax at #22 on reported volume.
At the time of writing:
- The FTX exchange volume monitor ranks BitMax in the global top 30 for liquidity and daily trading volume (both reported and adjusted).
- It also scores 5/5 overall, based on the amount, quality and accuracy of the data available.
- It is also considered a ‘group 1’ exchange on FTX’s monitor, which is a multiplier based on reported volume. This places Bitmax in the same grouping as other well-known exchanges such as Binance and Huobi.
The exchange is registered in Singapore and services both retail and institutional investors, with almost 200 active markets available. Launched in August 2018, Bitmax set out with a mission to:
‘Support financial market innovation and advancement of the crypto economy through building upon a series of open and fair market rules to the liquidity of the overall market, enhance market depth, and support blockchain structural optimization.’
OMI Token Listing Details:
- Deposits will open: 9 pm EST on March 1, 2021
- The OMI token listing will open for trading: 9 am EST on March 2, 2021
- The initial pairing will be: OMI/USDT
- Unverified accounts have a daily withdrawal limit of 2 BTC, however, as with most exchanges completing your account verification/KYC will enable larger amounts.
How to Create a Bitmax Account
Creating an account on BitMax is similar to most exchanges:
- Visit Bitmax.io. Please ensure you are on the correct website, and that it is secure.
- Hit ‘Sign up’ in the top right-hand corner, and enter your details
- Verify your email
- We strongly suggest activating additional security features like two-factor authentication
- Once registered, you can verify your account through the profile settings page.
- Sit back, relax, and wait for OMI trading to open at 9 am EST on March 2, 2021
- Keep an eye out for new announcements and join our communities to stay up to date!
What Can I Do With the OMI Token?
The OMI token is a utility token, specifically for use within the VeVe app. It operates as the background currency of the digital collectibles platform. Although these interactions are not seen by the user, the OMI token is responsible for the purchase, exchange, and creation of non-fungible tokens.
For more information on the role of the OMI token within VeVe, and to understand the tokenomics system that underpins it, please see the following:
Purchasing Mechanics: How the ECOMI Ecosystem Works
The user sees nothing, the community understands everything!
Information on this channel is subjective and should not be considered financial advice and is subject to change. See disclaimer
ECOMI is a technology company based in Singapore and is leading the way in the emerging digital collectibles space. ECOMI offers a one-stop-shop for digital collectibles through the VE-VE app bringing pop culture and entertainment into the 21st century.
The VE-VE app allows users to experience true ownership of premium digital collectibles. Through the app marketplace, users can obtain common, rare, or one-of-a-kind digital collectibles, share these across the social network service, and exchange them with the VE-VE community, all from the palm of their hand.
ECOMI sees digital collectibles as a new asset class that offers intellectual property owners the opportunity for new revenue streams in the digital landscape. Digital streaming, gaming, and in-app purchasing have become a multibillion-dollar market and the next to join this digital trend is the pop culture and collectibles industry.