We’ve already seen some incredible sales of art created on Editional via OpenSea with ETH but we know the process isn’t always easy and requires collectors to already have crypto in their Editional wallets or to use another wallet that does have crypto in it and then to transfer the collectible back to Editional so it shows up in your collection.
Here’s How it Works
1. Access an item on OpenSea
You can access an item on OpenSea via Editional three different ways:
- The feed unit when an item is listed for sale
- From the “…” menu on any collectible
- Via the “globe” icon in the lower right of the feed, followed by clicking on “OpenSea”
2. Select the “USD” price in the “Buy” dropdown
This will be the default for items with a set price. Note that you won’t be able to use a credit card for auctions.
3. Add a credit card
Make sure to sign up for Nifty Gateway if you don’t have an account yet.
4. Pay and receive your work!
Nifty Gateway will automatically transfer the purchase directly to your Editional wallet!