The four tracks of EdTechX Summit 2020 will focus on the future of work, travelling the world to find success and strategies within the learning community, understanding regional and cross-border investment trends in education and training as well as highlighting key initiatives transforming the way we view EdTech.
Explore The Four Tracks of EdTechX 2020:
Technology is fundamentally changing the nature of work. With the rise of the Gig Economy, remote working, automation and the skills crisis, this track will focus on how education and training will adapt to upcoming trends and what the world of work will look like in years to come.
Sessions during the Future of Work track will include:
- Panel: The Future of Work and an Aging Workforce
- Debate: This House Believe That The Age of Lifelong Learning Will Extinguish the ‘Specialist’
- Panel: Fewer & Flexible: What To Expect in the Future Gig-Economy
- Panel: Why We Need to Un-Learn to Re-Learn
- Fireside: Spotlight on Asia: Spotlight on Asia — Skill Sets for Today vs Mindsets for the Future
Travel the globe to learn what is happening across various ecosystems worldwide. Connect with industry leaders as they share successes and strategies in education and work from their region
Sessions during the International Perspectives Track include:
- Panel: The Importance of Learning Design in EdTech
- Panel: Scaling EdTech Solutions to Close the Gap for Education
- Panel: Identifying EdTech Strategies Across K12 In EEA
The EdTech market is set to be worth $10 trillion by 2030. How do you build a successful company revolved around education and training? What does it take to become the next unicorn in EdTech? Understand regional and cross-border investment trends in education and training, the rise of EdTech accelerators and the global evolution of the market from leading entrepreneurs and investors in this space.
Sessions during the Growth Track include:
- Startup Accelerate
- Panel: Spotlight on the Growing EdTech Ecosystem in Germany
- Panel: Investor Perspective — The World of EdTech in 2030
Technology is the enabler. As tech works alongside people, understanding change and disruption that lies ahead will be the heart of what we do. This track will focus on the latest initiatives driving the disruption in the education and training sector and discuss best practices in succeeding in this new world of learning and work.
Sessions during the Now & Next Track include:
- Global Startup Super League
- Keynote: The Role of Story-Telling and Multi-Model Experiences in Education
- Panel: How Education is Building the T-Shaped Employee
- Panel: Language Learning
Interested in being involved in EdTechX 2020? Get in touch here