Teenpreneurship lesson 6
Lessons I learned:
- Train your mind to do difficult things. It is important to learn to do hard things now so you get used to it and it doesn’t become overwhelming later on.
- Go all in. You need to understand that being an entrepreneur is extremely challenging and it can have a huge impact on you and your relationships. Once you start, don’t ever give up.
- Learn from your mistakes. Keep improving your product. Don’t get disheartened by ‘no’s. They will help understand your flaws and will take the product one step closer to success.
- Every day will be uncertain. Get used to it.
- Learning to communicate efficiently is crucial.
- Start your pitch with Why. Why do you want to do it?
- An MVP is the simplest idea to represent your product.
- Start with a base and make sure each improved prototype is independently useful.