As we approach the end of 2022, we are taking a moment to look back at some of our most popular publications of the year. From country profiles to our seminal inclusivity report, we continued to forge ahead with our work on promoting energy-efficient, life-changing appliances. Take a moment to check out our end-of-year reading list. Happy reading and happy holidays!
Our Top Hits
The results are in, and here are the most popular downloads from the Efficiency for Access publication library this year.
- Appliances for All: Assessing the Inclusivity of the Solar Lighting and Appliances Sector
- Uses and Impacts of Off-Grid Refrigerators
- Off- and Weak-Grid Appliance Market: Pakistan
- Stakeholders Workshop: Challenges and Opportunities in the Cold Chain Sector
- Off- and Weak-Grid Appliances Impact Assessment Framework
- Practical Guidance for Designing & Implementing Field Testing for Appliances & Productive Use Equipment
- Off- and Weak-Grid Appliance Market: Ethiopia
- How Can Energy Access Programmes Address the Needs of People with Disabilities?
- 2021 Solar Appliance Technology Briefs
- 2021 Solar Appliance Snapshots
- 2021 Appliance Data Trends
- 2020 Buyer’s Guide for Electric Pressure Cookers