Bill Maher: What if Obama said what Trump said. A reenactment for right wingers (VIDEO)
Bill Maher used ‘Obama’ to illustrate that Donald Trump is one of the biggest beneficiaries of white privilege. The reenactment of what emanates from Trump’s mouth as President Obama re-enacts Donald Trump is embarrassing for the country.
‘Obama’ reenacts Donald Trump
Bill Maher invited ‘Obama’ to his New Rules segment of his Real Time show to re-enact the vulgar statements and lies Donald Trump told.
Maher started his final New Rule with a prescient statement in this excerpted video.
“Republicans have to tell us,” Bill Maher said. “Now that you have made facts optional and changed the status of truth to unknowable, what’s next. Hypocrisy used to be a thing. Is it still?”
Bill then showed Paul Ryan’s somber reaction to an Obama infrastructure proposal in his State of the Union speech. Trump gave the same proposal and was met with Jubilee from Ryan.
“Clearly the term Republican principles no longer has any meaning,” Maher said. Since Trump got elected, they’ve pulled utter one-eighties on infrastructure, free trade, reducing debt, family values, the Constitution.”
Bill pointed out that when Obama signed executive orders he was called a tyrant while Trump signs them with no consequences. Trump complained about President Obama playing too much golf while Trump plays twice as much.
Bill Maher decided to show Republicans what it would look like if the previous president said the things that Donald Trump said. He brought up an Obama lookalike, Reggie Brown, who repeated some of the many vulgar and ignorant statements.
The lookalike repeated one Trump statement after another.
- He is not a war hero. He is a war hero because he was captured. I like people who weren’t captured.
- I am speaking with myself. Number one because I have a very good brain. And I have said a lot of things.
- Sorry Losers & Haters, but my IQ is one of the highest and you guys know it.
- I could stand in the middle of Fifth Avenue and shoot somebody and I wouldn’t lose voters.
- Why do I have to repent or ask for forgiveness if I am not making mistakes? But when I drink my little wine and have my little cracker, I guess that is a form of asking for forgiveness.”
- There are a lot of killers. We have a lot of killers. You think our country is so innocent?
- I got to know Putin very well. Because we were both on 60 Minutes. — — I never met Putin. I don’t know who Puting is.
- Nobody knew health care was so complicated. We have to prime the pump. Have you heard that expression before. I came up with it a few days ago. And I thought is as good. Frederick Douglas is an example of somebody who has done an amazing job. And he is getting recognized more and more.
- I move on her like a b$tch. I just start kissing them. I don’t even wait. And when you are a star, they let you do it. You can do anything. Grab them by the pu$$y.
- They refer to my hands. If they are small, then something else must be small. I guarantee you. There is no problem. I guarantee you.
Bill Maher ends the segment with a prescient message.
“Look, I don’t know the exact definition of white privilege,” Bill Maher said. “But being able to talk about grabbing pu$$ies, and how big your d$ck is and still get elected president that’s’ got to come close.
Originally published at EgbertoWillies.com.