Eidoo tokens listed on HitBTC exchange
On this platform, EDO will be convertible against the pairs USD, Ethereum, and Bitcoin.
What is Eidoo?
As a multicurrency wallet, Eidoo supports Ethereum and all ERC20 tokens automatically, so there is no need for you to set up a new wallet every time.
After successful ended our token sale that raised $27.9M, we are working on develop our official roadmap in order to integrate:
- Hybrid (and then fully decentralized) exchange;
- Bitcoin wallet;
- ICO Engine;
- Eidoo-branded debit card;
- Decentralized marketplace to spend digital currencies;
And, more innovative services that will enable you to have a single mobile app where you can buy, sell, convert and spend cryptocurrencies with ease.
Built on top of the Ethereum Blockchain, EDO is an ERC20 token and it is needed to pay fees for the services offered within the Eidoo app.
Eidoo token (EDO) features
As you can read on our official Ethereum Funding Informative Prospect here, the revenue coming from all the services available on the Eidoo app will be collected in EDO tokens through a public auditable smart contract that will divide tokens as follows:
- 50% will represent the revenue flow for the companies involved in the Eidoo project providing the added value services;
- 50% will be a voucher for the service. The voucher will be deleted from the blockchain after its use, effectively forwarding these tokens in a burn address that doesn’t have a private key to move funds from.