Elipsa AI Templates Explained
Discover the quickest and easiest path to actionable insights via our Rapid Deployment Templates.
AI Made SIMPLE
Cutting edge technology does not need to be difficult. Elipsa’s Rapid Deployment Templates automate AI model creation front start to finish without the need for a data scientist or AI consultant.
There are multiple ways to quickly create a new template, from copying an existing template from our library to creating your own to match your unique use case. No matter which you choose, our templates enable you to get started in minutes.
Rapid Deployment Templates are configured with basic information regarding your assets and use case:
- The names of the data points or features from your machine that you will be monitoring
- The number of data points that need to be received before Elipsa trains an initial model
- The number of data points needed to periodically re-train the model
- The name/prefix that will be appended to the names of the models built via the template
With this basic information provided, a template is created and a unique API Key is returned. With your key in hand, streaming new real-time data to the Elipsa API endpoint is the only step required to start intelligently monitoring your asset with actionable insights.
AI that’s FAST and Scalable
A single API key and endpoint is used for all like machines. That means you can quickly go from monitoring 1 to 1,000 machines without additional configuration in the Elipsa system and without manually building individual models.
Simply stream new data to the Elipsa API providing your API key and a unique name/ID for the connected asset. Elipsa take’s care of the rest, automating the deployment of your AI models end-to-end.
Elipsa starts learning from the moment the machine is connected. Our self-supervised machine learning automates the creation and deployment of AI models with no user interaction:
- Elipsa aggregates streaming data, building a historical dataset until enough data has been received to train an initial model
- Once Elipsa has received enough data from a given machine (as defined in your template settings) the platform automatically trains an initial model without the need for additional user interaction. Predictions automatically flow back to users to be utilized in downstream systems for visualization and alerting.
- Elipsa will continue to aggregate data until it has reached enough to re-train the model (as defined in the template settings). Once it has received enough data the platform will re-train the model automatically and continue to do this periodically to ensure that the model is continuously learning.
- Predictions are returned in a standardized JSON format to be easily ingested by downstream systems
AI that’s FLEXIBLE
Elipsa’s Rapid Deployment Templates were designed with flexibility at the core. Similar to how a single template can scale to multiple machines, multiple templates can be created to scale across different use cases and industries.
Whether you are monitoring an HVAC, a water pump, or bearings on a motor, the only thing that changes is the data and more specifically the names of your data points. Elipsa’s AI templates are use case agnostic to provide ultimate flexibility.
Regardless of your equipment type, if you have the data Elipsa has a solution for you.
Elipsa enables simple, fast, and flexible AI for IoT. Our Rapid Deployment Templates ensure the quickest path to actionable insights making applications and workflows more intelligent without the technical hurdles.