Elk Finance + Trader Joe — Farm & Trade Competition
Top trader? Fantastic farmer? Now you can prove it…
Trader Joe and Elk Finance are teaming up for a two-week farm + trade competition.
The Spoils of Glory: $5,000 prize pool & exclusive NFTs!
- Start: Setup a new wallet, with a minimum of $2k USDT.e only.
- Week 1: Cross the ElkNet Bridge and farm on any chain connected from that Bridge. There are no restrictions on where you farm.
- Week 2: Transfer your funds back to Avalanche via the ElkNet Bridge and trade or/and farm on Trader Joe.
- Finish: On the last day of the competition, all entrants must convert back into USDT.e. The highest ROI% (final balance ÷ starting balance) at the end, wins.
Link to Elk Finance dApp | Link to Trader Joe dApp
A $5000 prize pool furnished by Trader Joe will be split between the top 3 finishers as follows:
- 1st place: $3000 USDT.e
- 2nd place: $1500 USDT.e
- 3rd place: $500 USDT.e
All three winners will also receive exclusive NFTs on Avalanche designed and minted by Elk Finance.
How to Enter
Entrants must fund a new/clean wallet on Avalanche with a minimum of 2000 USDT.e. (no maximum). To participate, create a new wallet via MetaMask and transfer USDT.e from your existing trading wallet.
Starting airdrop: Whitelisted wallets will be airdropped a small amount of AVAX for gas, which will mark the start of the competition.
During Week 1, farming is permitted on any network accessible via ElkNet (by transferring $ELK from Avalanche): Polygon, Fantom, HECO, BSC, or xDAI. There is no limit to the number of ElkNet transfers competitors can make. [Reminder: in order to have gas on other networks, you must click the “swap-for-gas” button on the ElkNet cross-chain transfer menu.]
For Week 2, all trading & farming must occur on Trader Joe. Any tokens or pools Trader Joe supports are allowed.
Sign up here…. ENTRY FORM
- September 26: Wallets must be funded by 18h00 UTC to be whitelisted for the competition
- September 27 : Transfer via ElkNet and begin farming. Funds must be transferred back to Avalanche via ElkNet by October 3rd 23h59 UTC
- October 4: Begin trading/farming on Trader Joe
- October 10: All funds must be converted back to USDT.e by 23h59 UTC
***Note: Competition wallet must be set up before filling out the participation form. It can be funded any time before the funding deadline***
The competition officials will review the wallet activity of the winning entrants to ensure they have not violated any of the rules outlined above. To ensure accuracy, participants will also be able to analyze winning wallets. Anyone who identifies a disqualifying activity will receive $100 USDT.e
Terms & Conditions
- Funding and swap deadlines outlined above will be enforced through snapshots
- Activities outside of the rules outlined above will result in disqualification, including but not limited to: holding tokens other than USDT.e at the start of the competition, adding funds after the whitelisting snapshot, moving funds into or out of networks not supported by ElkNet, transferring funds via non-Elk bridges during week 1, trading on platforms other than Trader Joe during week 2.
- The competition coordinators (Trader Joe and Elk Finance) reserve the right to disqualify any participant for unusual activity.
- Prizes will be distributed to winners within 7 days after the competition ends.
If you’ve missed the entry form…scroll back up
Any questions, join the Elk & Trader Joe Discord or Telegram
Elk Discord | Trader Joe Discord | Elk Telegram | Trader Joe Telegram