1. Connect your wallet
On https://emiswap.com/#/pool, click on Connect Wallet. Pick your wallet and follow the instructions on the screen.
EmiSwap supports MetaMask, Coinbase Wallet, Fortmatic, Portis, as well as all wallets that have WalletConnect functionality (such as Rainbow, Trust, and Crypto.com). We will use MetaMask as an example since it’s the most popular wallet among DeFi users.
If you don’t have any of the supported wallets yet, we recommend MetaMask. You can download it here.
Make sure that you have some extra ether in your wallet to pay the gas fees for the swap. Since EmiSwap is decentralized and runs on the Ethereum blockchain, every transaction involves a fee that goes to the miners. EmiSwap’s initiative offers dazzling 100% Ether Gas Fee refunds as a reward for swappers using the DEX. You can check the current average here.
2. Once your wallet is connected, select the Pool tab and click on Add Liquidity.
3. Select the asset you want to add — for example, USDT — and the amount, or click on MAX to deposit your whole token balance in the pool.
4. Every pool contains two assets, so you will need to add a corresponding amount in another token. Click on Select a Token in the second asset field to see your options — in this example, you can choose between DAI, USDT, USDC, ESW (the native EmiSwap token), and CHI.
6. The dApp will calculate the required amount, as well as your resulting share of the pool. This affects your future liquidity provider rewards. Click on Approve, then give the dApp permission to spend your tokens.
7. Click on Supply.
8. Click on Confirm Supply.
9. Confirm the transaction in your wallet.
Your wallet will open, asking you to confirm the transaction. Remember that you’ll need to pay a gas fee on top of the amount. You can edit the gas fee to get the transaction confirmed faster or slower. Use Ethereum Gas Station to calculate the fees. When you use the EmiSwap DEX, we give you back a 100% refund on your gas fees in ESW tokens as a reward!
Once you’ve confirmed the swap in the wallet, EmiSwap will display a confirmation. Click on View on Etherscan to track the transaction’s status.
10. Start Earning Liquidity Provider Fees and win 10X Early Bird Rewards & Bonuses
EmiSwap charges a 0.3% fee on every swap. 0.25% of the fees are distributed among the liquidity providers following their share in the pool. If you are supplying 10% of all liquidity in the pool, you will get 10% of all the rewards.5. Earn special rewards in ESW tokens.
It’s time to provide liquidity!
Join the community to stay tuned on the latest news: