Highlight Products with Boosts
Boost is a very handy tool that enables us to modify the position of one or several products on the result list. You can simply choose a product or keyword to improve its position within the results grid. It’s a very useful method to highlight or promote certain products.
You can access boosts in the sidebar of the dashboard.
To create a boost, you click on the New button and a form will appear. You then need to select:
- Language or languages where the boost will be applied.
- Products you want to boost.
- Keywords used to boost the products.
- Scope for the boost, desktop, mobile, etc.
- Enabled: enable or disable the boost.
- From date/to date: the dates when the boost will be active.
How to create a boost vía API
You can integrate this feature using our public API. Here is an example using python:
As you can see, the Boost function is a very easy way to highlight certain products within the search results over specific periods or within set constraints. It offers additional customisation and provides the real-time modification of results sets so that these can be easily adapted to business or market requirements.