Are you different? Or just the same? (II)👯♂️ 👭
Did you know that ‘HOMO’ means ‘same, similar’? 👩❤️💋👩
- Homosexual (adj, n): /ˌhɒməʊˈsɛkʃʊəl/ having sexual or romantic attraction to persons of the same sex. 🏳️🌈
- Approximately 4% of the population are homosexuals.
- Homosexuality (n): /ˌhɒməʊsɛkʃʊəˈalɪti/ The quality or characteristic of being sexually attracted solely to people of one’s own sex. 👬
- It is hard to imagine how difficult it was for the man to openly admit his homosexuality. 👭
- Homogeneous (adj): /ˌhɒmə(ʊ)ˈdʒiːnɪəs/ Of the same kind; alike.
- A homogeneous society. 👥
- Heterogeneity (n): The quality or state of being all the same or all of the same kind.
- After a few days now, I’ve begun to find the homogeneity of this city a little boring.
- Homogenize (v): To homogenize is to make something the same, or similar.
- The two liquids homogenized in the blender. 🥝 🍉
- Homonym (n): A homonym is a word that is said or spelled the same way as another word but has a different meaning. 🗣
- “Write” and “right” is a good example of a pair of homonyms.
- Homo: Imagine you come “Homo” and found many copies of you (yes, people who look and speak like you) running around! 👯
Follow us if you think EnGeek is “cute” and you want to support us emotionally! 🙃