Valentine is over — Now back to work!
Are you working hard enough? HARD = HARD
Từ Gốc là nền tảng của hơn 70% ngôn ngữ tiếng Anh hiện đại. Học Từ Gốc là cách nhanh nhất để bạn đoán nghĩa và hiểu được trăm nghìn từ vựng mới mặc dù chưa học bao giờ. Đây gọi là học 1 hiểu 10, thậm chí là 100! 😍
Let’s study HARD!
- Hardworking (adj): characterised by hard work and perseverance. /ˌhɑːdˈwəːkɪŋ/
- A hardworking person puts a lot of effort into their work. 👷🏻
- Harden (v): become hard or harder. /ˈhɑːd(ə)n/
- The wax hardened. 🕯
- Hardy (adj): strong and able to deal with or exist in unpleasant or extreme conditions. /ˈhɑː(r)di/
- A few hardy people turned out to take an early-morning swim. 🏊 🏊 ❄️
- A hardy plant is able to live outside during the winter. 🌿 ⛄️
- Hardly (adv): used for saying that something is almost not true or almost does not happen at all. /ˈhɑː(r)dli/
- She hardly spoke except to say hello. 🤐 👄
- Hardship (n): a situation in which life is very difficult, usually because you do not have enough money. /ˈhɑː(r)dʃɪp/
- Many students are facing financial hardship. 💵 👩🎓
- Hardheaded (adj):
- 1) able to make judgments and decisions in a practical way, without being influenced by emotions = Practical, Coolheaded, Realistic.
- A hardheaded businessman. 💼
- 2) Unwilling to change your mind or your behaviour = Stubborn.
- A hardheaded child.
Bonus! What do we call an egg that have been boiled for a long time? A hard-boiled egg!
Follow chúng mình nếu như các bạn cảm thấy Engeek hữu ích và muốn giúp đỡ nhóm mình về mặt tinh thần 🤣