Where: Start-up Alley, booth S11 (map)
When: Wednesday, October 27 | 8:45 AM — 5:45 PM
Thursday, October 28 | 8:45 AM — 4:00 PM
Start-Up Alley is a great opportunity for emerging EdTech start-ups to showcase their products and services to a diverse group of educators and higher education professionals.
- Facilitating student teamwork and digital collaboration skills
- Reducing instructor headache when managing student teams
- Ultimately improving student hireability
We will also be:
- Showcasing platform demos
- Meeting with key clients and interested parties
- Connecting with experienced leaders in the EdTech industry
We’d love to have you over for a quick chat and grab a few freebies we have prepared for you!
P.S., We’ll also be there on non-exhibition days (October 26 & 29), feel free to reach out to Chris any time and set up a meeting!
Under the Ed Radar Pitch Competition
Where: Learning Theater, Exhibit Hall A-C, 200 Level
When: Wednesday, October 27 | 2:15 PM — 3:30 PM
Ensightful is one of the five start-ups chosen to compete at the Under the Ed Radar Pitch Competition. We would love to have you come by and support our presentation!
See you in Philadelphia!