EPK Weekly Report
May 22 — June 10
I. Marketing Progress
- EpiK Protocol Foundation received a new proposal and we’ll start the voting next week.
- Since the launch of the Airdrop Bot in May, it has recommended more than 200 high-quality airdrops for EPKers.
- The second round of 3AM Owl mint is about to start.
- We'll hold more airdrops before the second round of the 3AM Owl mint.
- 3AM Owl’s TMI
II. About Knowledge Nodes
The computing power of EpiK’s entire network continues to rise. By June 10, 2022, there are 210,605 registered nodes, 52,153 retrieval nodes, 50,478 active nodes, and a total network computing power of 35.393 TB.
- Awards for winners of the Crypto Pizza Day event have been distributed, winner list is shown in the following image.
IIII. Technical Progress
TMI adds the function of file storage filtering, node managers can configure to store data in specific fields, published
Design and integrate EpiK DAO based on VM solution
- Knowledge Mainland
Open the function of the application, nomination, data definition and upload for domain experts, under optimisation.
- EPK Wallet
Support miners to enter the EPK wallet to provide decentralized combined mining services, to be released
- EPK Bots
Telegram Airdrop Bot, to be launched.