Can We Have DAO Data Unions Running Post-Scarcity Virtual World Domains in the Metaverse?
In fact, I’m betting on it. Web 3.0 offers great possibilities, let us seize the day.
Will you be my collaborator or mentor in writing a white paper to detail a roadmap for a DAO Data Union-Run Post-Scarcity Virtual World Domain in the Metaverse?
This article is not a whitepaper nor an investment offering.
I’m exclusively seeking help from an SEC (the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission) licensed broker-dealer because the whitepaper will in fact be an investment offering as will also be the subsequent ICO (Initial Coin Offering).
My whitepaper collaborator or mentor would gain the opportunity to become a member of our experienced founding team only if that is permitted by SEC regulations to forestall subsequent insider trading prosecution.
Our experienced founding team must necessarily also include members with experience and success with:
- NFT (non-fungible token) sales
- DAO (decentralized autonomous organization) Data Union (a fair and ethical solution to the problem of incentivizing the creation of valuable datasets) creation
- ICO launching in conformation with both relevant SEC regulations and applicable banking regulations
- IT (Information technology) specialist(s) and programmer(s) with experience in blockchain engineering
- IT specialist(s) and programmer(s) with experience in building, maintaining, and upgrading a live virtual world domain in the Metaverse and integrating RPM (Ready Player Me) avatars
A post-scarcity virtual world domain is one without programmatically engineered scarcity.
Programmatically engineered scarcity creates the counter-productive conditions enabling rent-seeking and the free-rider problem that limit participation and growth with most (if not all) virtual world domains in the Metaverse today.
Our DAO data union-run post-scarcity virtual world domain in the Metaverse must be designed, founded, framed, managed, and engineered to mitigate rent-seeking, forestall enabling the free-rider problem, and ethically solve the problem of incentivizing the creation of valuable datasets.
This project is bootstrapped by NFT sales. NFT sales success would greatly benefit from an experienced founding team behind the artist(s). This income would be shared among the artist(s), a DAO Data Union, and investment in an ICO.
This project is currently a one-man show seeking an SEC licensed broker-dealer collaborator or mentor for help writing a whitepaper. This must occur before serious fundraising.
- A DAO Data Union would need to be created. Our DAO Data Union would manage both the subsequent steps and the running of a post-scarcity domain in the Metaverse. This would have to be created by our experienced founding team. This could be implemented with something like the Streamr DATA token which is a pure utility token.
- Serious fundraising would continue with an ICO launch. This cryptocurrency coin would be used within the post-scarcity virtual world domain in the Metaverse, exchanged within the post-scarcity domain with other cryptocurrencies, and offered in other cryptocurrency exchanges.
Obviously, our experienced founding team must conform to both relevant SEC regulations and applicable banking regulations.
- NFT sales, DAO Data Union creation, and launching an ICO conforming to both relevant SEC regulations and applicable banking regulations provide the funding for the operational design, foundation, framework, management, and engineering for our post-scarcity virtual world domain in the Metaverse.
- Our DAO data union-run post-scarcity virtual world domain in the Metaverse must include NFT creation, an NFT marketplace, and interoperability with other NFT marketplaces. Our virtual world domain can be constructed entirely with NFT building blocks with the exception of basic RPM avatars. All facets of our virtual world domain must support every NFT data type including but not limited to 2D images, 3D objects, and animated movies.
- Our experienced founding team would need to include IT specialist(s) and programmer(s) experienced with building, maintaining, and upgrading a live virtual world domain in the Metaverse in addition to IT specialist(s) and programmer(s) experienced with blockchain engineering.
- This virtual world domain must integrate RPM avatars. There are several advantages to taking this approach.
- RPM avatars already dominate their market niche.
- RPM avatars already permit NFT sales of wardrobe items.
Please leave any advice or suggestions that may occur to you in the replies.
I published my initial thoughts about post-scarcity virtual world domains in the Metaverse including the downsides of rent-seeking and the free-rider problem here:
Traversing the Garden of Forking Paths to Post-Scarcity Domains in the Metaverse
Seeking post-scarcity domains.
To ensure seeing all of my writing please consider subscribing to my publication: