Virtual Aquarium App
- Role: UX/UI Designer
- Time: 3 months
- During this project I worked with 5 other people to design an App with surface compositions, prototypes, user testing, and user research. I created and designed the surface compositions and prototype using Adobe Photoshop and Invision App.
- Role: Developer
- Time: 2 weeks
- Developed a one page website by using the Bootstrap framework for the first time. I had to read the Bootstrap documentation and apply it to the project.
- Role: Designer and Developer
- Time: Month
- Designed a surface composition and prototype for a client. The prototype was then developed into a HTML template using SCSS. This is still an ongoing project. Adobe Dreamweaver was used to develop the project and Adobe Photoshop and Invision App were used to design the project.
Knowledgeable on the design process including site maps, prototyping, wireframes, user testing, etc.
Able to create design guides and documentation.
Confident with HTML5, CSS3, and Responsive Design.
Utah Valley University (2016-present)
- GPA 3.98 / 4.00
- Working on a Web Design and Development Bachelor’s degree
Timpanogos High School (2009–2013)
- GPA 3.87
- High School Diploma