Moving to Thailand
Your Guide to Going Where Twice The Happiness Costs Half As Much™
I previously wrote an article on why you might want to retire in Thailand.
Why You Should Retire In Thailand Right Now (2023)
The 6 most important reasons why Thailand is ideal for retirees and expats in 2023
In this article, I am providing detailed information for anyone wanting to move to Thailand now, whether they are retired or not!
Thailand is a popular place for retirees, travelers, and people who want to live there permanently because it has beautiful beaches, a low cost of living, great food, and friendly people.
If you’re considering moving to Thailand, here is some information to help you make your decision:
- The cost of living in Thailand is significantly lower than in many Western countries. Housing, food, and utilities are all much cheaper in Thailand than they would be in the United States, for example. Depending on your new lifestyle in Thailand, you can live much better than you did in the States and have more money left over at the end of the month.
- There are many affordable housing options available in Thailand, including condos, apartments, houses, villas, and even resorts catering to retirees. One of the best places to find affordable rentals is, surprising enough, Facebook Marketplace.
- Thailand is world-renowned for Thai cuisine. The food is incredible and affordable!
- Thailand has an abundance of fresh, low-cost fruits and vegetables, as well as street vendors selling delicious, inexpensive meals. Thailand is one of the few places in the world where food is in abundance, incredibly delicious, and cheap all at the same time.
- Thailand has very low crime rates, making it a safe place for travelers and retirees. There are lots of tourist scams to watch out for, just like in most places where tourism is the main source of income for locals. But in most places, you can walk around at night alone without fear.
- Thailand has amazing…