1-click Deploy For Mars Masternode is Out! Follow the Guide
Note! There is a minimum limit of 100K to swap ESS to ESSX and vice versa.
We’re excited to announce that you now have the unique opportunity to deploy Mars masternodes directly from the Essentia Desktop app. Upon downloading the app you can set up Mercury and Mars masternodes easily, with just a few clicks. That goes for staking as well: the 1-click staking was released only a few days prior.
The process is the same for both Mercury and Mars masternodes: below you will find a detailed guide covering every step, from installing the app to checking rewards.
NOTE: If you still hesitate if you should start earning passive income with Essentia, don’t ponder for too long! We’re currently running an initiative covering a few months of token swap and server fees for the users who deploy masternodes. The initiative will be active until the end of June, so hurry up.
Make sure to follow the guide!
Stage 0: INSTALLING THE ESSENTIA WALLET
- Download the latest version from the official webpage.
- Launch the installer.
- When the Windows protected your PC window shows up, click on More info.
4. Next, select Run anyway.
Note: This message shows up every time the software is downloaded from the Internet, we assure you it won’t damage your PC in any way.
1. Download the .dmg from the webpage.
2. Open it and drag & drop the Essentia app to the Applications folder.
3. Launch Essentia.
If you see any warning message, right-click Essentia and choose Open.
- Update Essentia.
It is vital to run the latest version of the software, so don’t skip the updates.
2. Once the Update notification is up, click on Update.
3. Wait until the new version is installed and don’t interrupt the process.
It should take a few seconds only if you are connected to the fast network. Otherwise, it will take a while to download the necessary data.
Note: the app will be restarted automatically for the changes to take place.
Stage 1: CREATING THE ESSENTIA ACCOUNT
🛈 Make sure you are running the latest available Desktop application. It can be downloaded on the official website.
- Create Essentia Desktop account.
2. Import your Ethereum address.
For instance, it may be your account from Metamask, which holds Essentia ERC-20 tokens.
To do that:
- Get the wallet’s private key.
🛈 Here is a how-to for Metamask
- Hit the Import button at the top.
- Choose Ethereum wallet on the list.
- Provide the particular wallet’s private key and give it any name you wish.
- The wallet is added and shown on the left sidebar.
3. Add the Essentia token.
- Reach your wallet on the left sidebar.
- Press ‘+’ below it.
- Select Essentia on the list and hit Add.
- The token shows up below your wallet.
4. Add Essentia coin wallet.
- Click on the ‘+’ button at the top.
- Select Essentia Coin on the list.
- Hit Add.
- The Essentia coin wallet (ESSX) shows up on the left sidebar.
STAGE 2: THE TOKEN SWAP
In order to start the masternode, you will need to swap the tokens for coins. Below you will find a detailed guide on how to do that.
- Select the Essentia ERC-20 token tied to the wallet you wish to swap from and hit the Token Swap button.
2. Enter the number of tokens you wish to swap for coins and hit Swap.
! NOTE: In order to deploy a masternode, you will need to swap 100,000 ESS tokens for a Mercury masternode, or 300,000 ESS tokens for a Mars masternode + an extra sum to pay for a server fee that will be also taken in ESSX (the server fee will be covered by us for the period up until June).
3. Select the Essentia coin wallet you wish to send the coins to.
4. Check your transaction.
🛈 Usually, the swap is executed within 1–2 minutes. However, if the blockchain is loaded with lots of transactions, it may take longer than expected.
STAGE 3: THE MASTERNODE DEPLOY
- Go to your wallet, you will see the Deploy masternode button, click on it.
2. You will get this pop-up. Select either Mercury or Mars node, enter the name of your masternode, as well as the server subscription timeline. Click Setup a masternode.
3. While the masternode is setting up, you will see the ‘In progress’ status. When you hover on it, you will see what step you are on at the moment.
4. When the masternode is up, the status will change to ‘Active’. This takes approximately 20 minutes. As you can see on the screenshot below, you can find the information about the next server payment to make, how many rewards you have earned, and the status of the node.
Note: the time of the masternode deployment depends on the network load, and might take up to 1–2 hours on the busiest days.
5. If you click on the 3 dots to the right, you will be able to:
- Pay for the server
- Withdraw your rewards
- Stop the node
- Get the hash of the masternode
- Get the masternode address
Note: Keep in mind that if you do not pay for the server in time, your masternode will be stopped, and your rewards and the locked-in coins will be automatically sent to your address.
That’s it! Your Masternode is now officially up and running. What do you think? Make sure to share your thoughts on our Telegram channel. If you have any questions about swap, contact us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org