Essentia KYC/AML Procedure Started
The Essentia Team is excited to announce that we have started the KYC/AML procedure. This step is crucial if you want to contribute in the upcoming crowdsale. The procedure is simple and doesn’t take a lot of time, and will be your ticket to the Web 3.0 revolution!
To make sure that everything goes smoothly, we have prepared a concise guide on how to complete your KYC/AML verification.
NOTE: YOU ONLY HAVE ONE CHANCE TO SUBMIT YOUR FORMS. IF THE IDENTITY VERIFICATION FAILS, YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO GO THROUGH THE PROCEDURE AGAIN. PLEASE BE SURE TO CHECK THE INFO BEFORE SUBMITTING.
1. The first step will be to login to the Members Area on our website. Once you do that, you will notice a little notification in the left upper corner. Start!
(if you are not sure how the Members Area works, we recommend you check out our Whitelist and Members Area guide)
2. Once you click Start, this popup will appear. Enter your Ethereum address, choose the amount of CHF you’d like to contribute and don’t forget to tick the box confirming that you’ve read the disclaimer. Verify!
3. Now if you’ve chosen < 3.500 CHF to contribute, all you need to do is to fill out the form — nothing complicated, just your email, name and year of birth.
NOTE: Enter all the information in Latin letters! Enter first name and last name. If you have middle name, enter it together with your last name (separated by space).
4. If you’ve chosen 3.500–50.000 CHF as your contribution, first you need to answer a few questions concerning US citizens (Citizens of USA and China are unfortunately not allowed to participate in the crowdsale due to legal restrictions).
Then enter your personal information.
NOTE: If in your Members Area you picked MALE, for instanse, as your gender make sure to pick the SAME gender in your KYC form. Always check twice if the information you’ve entered is correct.
All you need to do now is verify your identity by uploading your documents.
Choose the document you’d like to use.
From this point on, the procedure goes the same way no matter what option you pick. First, you need to upload a scan of the document or take a picture of it right away. We recommend using a document with information in Latin letters since it would have a greater chance of being accepted. MAKE SURE THAT THE DOCUMENTS YOU UPLOAD ARE SUPPORTED. The full list of supported documents can be found here.
NOTE: Make sure that the information on your documents is clearly visible. It is always better to use a scan than a photo.
A photo should be showing all four corners of the document, with no glare. No damaged documents are supported. Also, pay attention — do not confuse a selfie and a document fields. Make sure you uploaded everything where it has to be uploaded.
To make sure that your forms are processed correctly, please upload your documents/take your photo and fill in your private information in one go.
! The photo of the documents and selfies must be colored !
Then take a quick selfie or upload the one you like.
NOTE: Please, use the photo without any needless details. You should be the only person in a picture, do not upload group photos. Make it as clear and focused on your face as possible. DO NOT use full-length shots, only selfies. DO NOT take a picture holding your passport, only your face is needed.
And with that your KYC procedure is complete!
5. If you’d like to contribute more than 100 ETH, your identity verification procedure will be a bit more extensive. First of all, you will need to complete all the steps from the previous point of this guide. Then you get to choose whether you would like to continue your verification as a private person or as business.
Having done that you’ll see the following forms. They will be different depending on which option you chose earlier — continue as private or as business (if it doesn’t appear right away, wait a bit, the information is being processed).
Don’t forget to read all the rules and disclaimers to avoid any inconveniences and misunderstandings in the future.
6. The procedure is considered to be completed when you see this popup.
When you’ve submitted the application, you can come back to the Members Area and check the status of your KYC procedure. You can also change the information you’ve provided, but please be aware of time limitations.
That’s it! You’re good to go. Thank you for your time and welcome on board!
A few rules to revise: make sure that there are no typos; that you’ve added supported documents with the information clearly visible; and that all the data you’ve entered correspond to reality.
!IMPORTANT! : LATIN CHARACTERS ONLY; CLEAR PICTURES WITHOUT ADDITIONAL DETAILS; NO GROUP OR FULL-LENGTH PHOTOS.
If you have any questions, you can always reach us via Telegram or our other social media channels.
Another thing we wanted to announce is that we’ve officially finished the presale. Thank you to everyone who participated!