Congratulations to ETC for a successful Agharta hard-fork! We’re happy to have participated in client readiness and championing the adoption of the upgrade. Q4 was focused a lot on improving infrastructure tooling with new features and enhancements as well as hard-fork readiness.
ETC Core is committed to the maintenance and support for Multi-Geth since our team launched in January of 2019. Multi-Geth is a swiss-army-knife client allowing users to run Ethereum Classic, Ethereum, and related testnets. Multi-Geth can be easily managed using Jade service runner or it’s app alternative, Jade Desktop.
- Added Agharta hard-fork support
- Added Mordor testnet chain support
- OpenRPC maintenance
Geth-Classic reaches end-of-life
Geth-Classic has served the immutable fortress since the DAO hard-fork and made its last stand for the Agharta hard-fork. This client will no longer be maintained. If you’re running a Geth-Classic client, please migrate to Multi-Geth, Parity Ethereum, or Hyperledger Besu as soon as possible. Doing so ensures you’re running a maintained client and keep-up with future network upgrades.
EVM/ Compiler team
The EVM-LLVM project is bringing LLVM infrastructure to the EthereumStack. If you’d like to learn more about the benefits of this project read here.
- Progress on EVM-LLVM backend nearing Alpha release.
- Collaborated with Second State to prepare for delivering Solidity support.
The OpenRPC Specification defines a standard, programming language-agnostic interface description for JSON-RPC 2.0 APIs.
- Releases v1.2.2–1.2.4 focused on bug fixes and maintenance.
- Releases v1.2.2–1.2.3 focused maintenance.
A browser IDE to build documentation driven JSON-RPC APIs following the OpenRPC Spec. Allows developers to write, visualize, and test OpenRPC APIs.
- Releases v1.3.4–1.3.5 focused on maintenance.
OpenRPC Inspector is a simple tool to create, modify and execute JSON-RPC requests.
- Releases v1.1.0–1.2.7 focused on bug fixes, UI/ UX improvements.
- Improved UI/ UX: Users had to click an in-line icon to edit each individual line. Now developers can fluidly type their JSON-RPC syntax.
The Expedition explorer is a minimal open-source EthereumStack explorer for Ethereum Classic, Ethereum, and related testnets.
- Releases v1.2.0–1.7.0 focused on bug fixes, maintenance, and new features.
- Added Top Miner stats.
- Added gas usage meter.
- Added Mordor testnet chain support.
- Added view raw for blocks and transactions
- Added pagination for block and address history
Eseialize is an online tool and can be used as a module to deserialize data for the EthereumStack.
- Initial tool release and releases v1.0.0–1.0.2.
Jade is an awesome JSON-RPC service manager that provides demonization, installation, and discovery for JSON-RPC based services. Jade currently supports Multi-Geth allowing users to easily manage an Ethereum Classic, Ethereum, or related testnet.
- Bumped Multi-Geth for Agharta hard-fork support.
- Releases v1.5.0–1.8.0 focused on bug fixes and enhancements.
Jade Desktop bundles the Jade service manager into an easy to use Desktop application.
- Releases v1.1.1–1.1.2 focused on enhancements and bumping Jade service manager.
We’ve made progress on a new tool that is yet to be announced.
We posted 2 completed bounties on Gitcoin for Multi-geth and Wrapped-ETC that were fulfilled with ETC. Shout out to the submissions!
We’ve recently changed our brand from ETC Labs Core to ETC Core. Here is where to follow us:
- Website: https://etccore.io
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/etc_core
- Blog: https://medium.com/etc-core
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYpIe3I2bljQsXgVv7wioYA/videos
Our team is attending ETH Denver. Come say hello!