October 2018 | Monthly Dev Update
Emerald Wallet release v1.1.0
- Added support for transaction URI handling and wallet will now intercept
- Upgrades to electron and ledger versioning further increasing performance and security of the wallet as well as other dependency improvements.
- Wallet no longer crashes if vault is already running separately.
- Better informational components when sending transactions.
- Fixed performance issues when transactions history grows large.
- Send max works more reliably
- Better performance when toggling between network nodes (test-net, main-net, remote, etc…)
- Upgraded library dependencies.
Hashicon release v0.2.0,
Input a hash of anything at all to generate a unique Hashicon.
ETC Labs Launch and Bootcamp
ETCDEV was at ETC Labs launch and dev bootcamp in San Fransisco. So many fabulous people and projects were there, and it was a pleasure to have met everyone!
The Emerald SDK is a set of development tools that help developers create decentralized applications (DApps) on Ethereum Classic. Get started building DApps with Emerald SDK here.
We are extremely grateful to the many volunteers and members of our community for their ongoing contributions.