Join the Multiverse: ETHDenver 2021 Call for Artists
Applications will be accepted through January 19, 2021.
ETHDenver 2021’s virtual art gallery theme is Artifacts of the Multiverse. The 2021 Art Gallery will feature the collection of selected art pieces in Cryptovoxels with the auction powered by OpenSea. Anyone interested is encouraged to apply here:
Submissions should include new art that hasn’t been tokenized; unreleased and never-shown works are preferred. Pieces that explore themes of ancient civilizations, future societies, relics, artifacts, talismans, portals, and the multiverse are highly encouraged. ETHDenver is not keeping a commission from the works sold, so artists, if you would like to donate a portion of the proceeds of your sales to our non-profit partner, please mark this on your application.
Artists can participate in three categories for the ETHDenver virtual art gallery:
Digital Art or Tangible Art
- Any still art, video, or audio/video project would be perfect for this category.
- Allowed file types: JPEG, PNG, GLTF, GLB, WEBM, MP4, M4V, OGV, and OGG are supported, along with the audio-only extensions MP3, WAV, and OGA, youtube_url.
- Any 3D file that you would like to be made into a wearable for an avatar in Cryptovoxels is perfect for this category. Things like pedants, earrings, sunglasses, ski masks, hats, or clothing. If you already have a voxel file, that’s great, but if not, we can accept the below file types and convert for you.
- Allowed file types: obj, 3ds, abc, xml, bullet, dae, x, dxf, fbx, ai, rib, stl, wrl
- Wearable, actual (real) tangible artworks like pendants, earrings, sunglasses, and ski masks would be perfect for this category.
- We have a budget to facilitate 3-D modeling of your object to turn it into a digital wearable for avatars on Cryptovoxels. The artist would be responsible for shipping the tangible object to the winner of the auction, and ideally adding a QR code to the artwork or artwork box that links it to its NFT. We provide the token QR code.
Interested in being a part of the multiverse?
Submit your work HERE.
Deadline to apply: January 19, 2021
Artists will be notified of acceptance by January 21, 2021.
Art will be curated by Annie Phillips of IRL Art. For questions please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.