How to HODL with Etheal
Etheal’s HODL reward stakes timeline, contract structure, distribution system and guidelines
1, You will get HODL reward only for the amount that you purchased during the ICO
2, You can buy additional HEAL and move it to your wallet that you used for contribution
3, BUT if you send out any amount of HEAL from the wallet that you used for the contribution you will lose all your HODL reward
So if you plan to buy additional HEAL tokens in the next 9 months, we would suggest to store it on a different wallet than your wallet that you use for contribution during the ICO
HODL Rewards: The awesome fine print
HODL rewards are distributed to those token holders who do not move any portion of their HEAL tokens during subsequent months after the token sale closes.
Etheal’s HODL timeline
- A total of at least 10,000,000 HEAL and up to 20,000,000 HEAL tokens will be distributed proportionally to wallets in the 3–6–9 months after the main sale closes with a two-week grace period right after the main sale
- The release of Etheal’s HODLER fund is tiered in increasing increments: 1,000,000 HEAL tokens will be released after 3 months, 2,000,000 HEAL tokens after 6 months, and at least 7,000,000 HEAL and up to 17,000,000 HEAL tokens released after 9 months
- Eg. Pre-sale and main sale HODLERS who do not move any portion of their tokens for 2 weeks + 3 months after we close the main sale, will be rewarded with a proportional amount of the 1M HEAL tokens set aside for 3-month HODLER rewards, in the ratio of their intact stakes to the total amount of HODL stakes
- Any tokens remaining in the 2M referral reward fund after our main sale and any unsold tokens after the main sale will also be added to the 10M HEAL 9-month HODLER reward fund up to 20M HEAL tokens.
How we HODL — Our contract structure and distribution system
HEAL token contract is a MiniMe token, which requests a confirmation from the controller before each and every single transfer. This token ensures that:
- In case of emergency, token transfers can be paused by the controller
- If someone possesses a valid HODL stake and subsequently moves even a very small portion of their tokens, their stake will immediately be invalidated
Once our main sale closes, HODL reward stakes are automatically credited to each contributing Ethereum address, in proportion to 1. the amount of HEAL tokens purchased and 2. whether you contributed during the pre-sale or the main sale. This is worth noting for contributors because:
Tokens purchased during the pre-sale are credited with 2x the amount of HODL reward stakes than those purchased during the main sale.
When should I purchase tokens in order to qualify for HODL reward stakes?
- Only tokens purchased in the pre-sale and the normal sale qualify for HODL rewards
- All HODL reward stakes will be written into the contracts and distributed 3–6–9 months, counting starts two weeks after the main sale closes.
- You can check our Etheal crowdsale smart contract here: https://github.com/thesved/etheal-sale
Can I purchase HEAL tokens after the pre-sale and main sale to increase my HODL reward stakes?
- No. HEAL tokens purchased after the pre-sale and main sale can not be used to qualify for HODL reward stakes
- This is because HODL reward stakes can only be written into the pre-sale and main sale contracts
What happens to my HODL reward stakes if I move my HEAL tokens from the original Ethereum address that I contributed from to a new address?
- If you move even a small portion of your HEAL tokens from the Ethereum address that you contributed from, your HODL reward stakes will be permanently invalidated, with no possibility for recovery