The Ethereum Cat Herders are hosting a Community call on EIP-2938 “Account Abstraction” in partnership with The Ethereum Magicians. We invited authors of the proposal of this EIP — Ansgar Deitrichs and Sam Wilson who are joining us to provide an overview of the proposal and briefly talk about the use cases.
👥 About Community Call
This Community Call is going to be explaining this EIP, getting answers to questions regarding this proposal and the use case of this EIP. There will be a time allocated for the Q&A so bring your questions, we invited the authors to give you answers!
🗣 Speakers & Panelists
Moderator: Hudson Jameson
🪑How to join
If you have a question about the proposal, one of its use cases, or on general understanding and you would like to ask it with the authors, please post your question to the Ethereum Magicians thread or register here. Everyone is welcome to join us!
Join us at ECH YouTube, 12:00 EST on Friday, November 20, 2020.
- EIP-2938 Account Abstraction Explained
- Ethereum Magicians discussion
- Presentation by Vitalik at an Ethereum Engineering Group meetup
- Presentation by @SamWilsn and me at the ETHOnline hackathon slides here
- Peep an EIP-2938 with Sam Wilson & Ansgar Dietrich
Ethereum Cat Herders Links
Ethereum Magicians Links
- Ethereum Magicians Forum ✨
- Follow Ethereum Magicians on Twitter🐦
- We hang out on Telegram ↗️
- Support our Gitcoin Grant 💜
Thanks to Anett from the Fellowship of Ethereum Magician for contributing to this announcement.