24 November 2020 is just around the corner and with it the fancy, new Swarm Live release. Increased performance, more stability, and nicely polished features are just a few of the qualities that prove that things are going in the right direction. Swarm Live is the last official release before the final product release. It has all the high-level features in place.
All this and more will be discussed and presented by the team at the Swarm Live (online) event, happening the same day — 24 November 2020 at 14:00 CET. Please make sure you RSVP to register for the event.
What to expect at the event?
This time it will be short & sweet. Two and a half hours packed with useful information, interesting speakers, demos, ecosystem updates, and announcements. The team will present what Swarm Live is and what can be done with it.
- The event starts with an awesome special guest, who will be kept secret until the event.
- Rinke will explain Swarm incentives in detail and make a very interesting announcement.
- Janos will describe what’s new in the Swarm Live release and present Swarm’s vision for the ecosystem integration.
- Eduardo Antuña Díez (DAppNode Project Lead) will demonstrate the simplicity of installing a Bee node with DAppNode.
- Attila will present the newly established Swarm JS team and talk about their goals and progress.
- You will witness a PSS Zero-Leak messaging demo by Dan.
- You will get an opportunity to make another Swarm grant application.
Of course, there will be plenty of other exciting topics, too. You are invited to RSVP for the event and meet us live on 24 November 2020.
Join our community
- The Swarm team is reachable on Mattermost.
- Meet us at the bi-weekly Swarm Open Hours every second Thursday at 17:00 CET. Join link: meet.jit.si/WeAreAllSwarm
- Join the Swarm Orange Lounge on Telegram!
- Follow us on Twitter.
- Discussions about Swarm on /r/ethswarm and /r/ethereum subreddits.
- Please feel free to reach out via email@example.com
- Swarm up your inbox with our monthly newsletter! Subscribe here.