We Are Millions — Art in the Metaverse Day — Recap
“Art in the Metaverse Day”, the last thematic day of the We Are Millions Hackathon and Festival, was reserved for art and its interplay with AI and the blockchain.
The “NFTs, AI and Metaverse” panel started off with Luba Elliott’s, an AI art curator, briefly summarising of what has already been done in the field of generative art. She was followed by Julian Palacz, an artist and lecturer on surveillance and privacy in visual art, who recapped his latest projects using Web3 technologies.
The panel closed with a conversation on the role of AI and blockchain in contemporary art.
Join Swarm’s community
- Follow community news on Twitter, and development news here.
- Discussions about Swarm can be found on Reddit.
- All tech support and other channels have moved to Discord!
- Please feel free to reach out via firstname.lastname@example.org
- Swarm up your inbox with the monthly newsletter! Subscribe here.
- Subscribe to Swarm’s YouTube channel.