We Are Millions — Game Contest Day — Recap
The last day of talks and panels at the We Are Millions Hackathon and Festival was reserved for gamers and gaming. “Game Contest Day” was dedicated to gaming in general and gaming in Web3.
You’ll find a link to each part from “Game Contest Day” below.
The qualification round of the Nordic Game Discovery Contest Season VI
The winner of the qualification round of the Nordic Game Discovery Contest was announced after a four-round selection process.
Panel Pwned: Web3 and the gaming industry
Tadej Fius (Resistance / Fair Data Society), Laurence Philip (Win.com), Mick (Merit Circle) and Petra Wilson (Zombie Orpheus Entertainment) discussed how Web3 is changing gaming. They looked at how Web3 is slowly but surely edging its way into game design and how its disruptive potential is changing gamers’ and gaming communities’ relations to games.
Join Swarm’s community
- Follow community news on Twitter, and development news here.
- Discussions about Swarm can be found on Reddit.
- All tech support and other channels have moved to Discord!
- Please feel free to reach out via email@example.com
- Swarm up your inbox with the monthly newsletter! Subscribe here.
- Subscribe to Swarm’s YouTube channel.