We Are Millions — NFT, Blockchain and Music Day — Recap
The “NFT, Blockchain and Music” concluded the first week of the We Are Millions Hackathon (WAM) and Festival. The guests presented solutions for better and more comprehensive music rights management, discussing how and if blockchain/NFTs can augment the lives of music creators and the music industry in general.
You’ll find a short recap of each talk from the “NFT, Blockchain and Music Day” below, along with corresponding time-stamped videos.
In his insightful and concise talk Daan Archer from Copyright Delta presented the current ownership data problem pestering the music industry. He also presented his company’s comprehensive rights management and revenue attribution solution.
Copyright, NFTS and music industry
In an extensive panel discussion, Amke Block (UN1K.ART), Daan Archer (Copyright Delta), Erik Beijnoff (former Spotify Browse), Jos Feijen (De Effenaar), Vaughn McKenzie (CEO of JAAK) and Emil Angervall (Corite) looked at how the music industry operates today, what value it creates for the artists and where blockchain technology fits in this picture.
Join Swarm’s community
- Follow community news on Twitter, and development news here.
- Discussions about Swarm can be found on Reddit.
- All tech support and other channels have moved to Discord!
- Please feel free to reach out via firstname.lastname@example.org
- Swarm up your inbox with the monthly newsletter! Subscribe here.
- Subscribe to Swarm’s YouTube channel.