Current Trading Activity on Ethex
At Ethex.market, we are currently preparing to deploy Ethex trading contract 2.0. At the moment, trading interfaces on Ethex are temporarily down. However, wallets and order canceling are both still available. On our website, you’ll also find that the previous homepage layout has been temporarily replaced.
This is because our development team has been working diligently on the upcoming launch of Ethex 2.0, which features a brand new trading protocol that will bring more innovation and efficiency to our decentralized exchange.
What to Expect with Ethex 2.0 and EMR
The launch date of Ethex 2.0 is to be determined. Ethex 2.0 will include EMR (Ethex Maker Reward) token. This new token has some serious innovations and will work as an incentive to market makers on Ethex. Here are five quick points to note about EMR. More details will be explained in our webinar.
- Ethex is not selling or pre-mining this token.
- EMR is earned through trading on Ethex and is intrinsic to the 2.0 trading protocol.
- Top market makers (combined trade volume) will compete to earn EMR.
- 50% of the ETH fees collected by Ethex will go to EMR holders via a decentralized protocol.
- Total token supply is deflationary, predictable, and determined by the protocol at launch.
Join Our Webinar on April 17, 2019, at 1:00 pm EST
We are looking for traders and people who are interested in the opportunity to trade on Ethex and earn EMR.
Couldn’t attend the webinar but still interested in learning more about EMR? Please feel free to reach out to us at any time on our Telegram group. Alternatively, you can fill out this contact form, and we will send you additional details about the launch of EMR and Ethex 2.0.