Fitness Workout Program for Leadership Teams
Get Your Leadership Team Fit to Pull Off Your New Strategy
You are probably reading this because you are a clever business leader who recognises how the fitness of your leadership team impacts your bottom line.
If you want to…
- avoid energy spills due to conflicts, stress, silos or lack of motivation
- successfully pull off your organisational strategy in the next months
… then please continue reading.
You know that a personal fitness workout program will depend on your way of life, body, health, fitness level, as well as your personal goals.
Do you realise that the optimal level of fitness of your leaders depends on your operation, strategy and vision and is also specific to the dynamics of your team?
How Does the Program Work?
The program is designed for leadership teams going through organisational changes. It provokes the next stage in their personal and professional development. Makes them fit to meet the specific challenges that these times of change are bringing.
- PREPARATION: We recommend starting with a 360° Leadership Assessment according to the methodology of Barrett Values Centre. The Leadership Development Report provides valuable insights which scale the impact of the program.
- DURATION: The program runs over the course of approximately 2 to 3 months. That includes a combined total of 3 days of workshops and 1 day of individual coaching and individual work.
- ATTENDEES: It addresses the specific needs of your leadership team within the context of the organisational change. For best results, we recommend including your change ambassadors and top talent. The standard design is best suited for teams of 3 to 21 people. In the case of larger teams, we increase the number of workshops ensuring there is time for the whole team together as well as for working in smaller groups.
Benefits of having your whole team going through the program:
- TIME ↓ + ALIGNMENT ↑ Sensitive personal work is always done individually. Yet, a lot of other work can be done as a group. That saves time and leads to leadership alignment. It also creates a common language alongside with a mutual support structure.
- IN CONTEXT; NOT GENERIC The team and work dynamics, as well as the specifics of the current organisational change, provide the best context to understand the potentially limiting beliefs and emotional triggers of the leaders. Learning becomes relevant, specific and immediately impacts work performance.
- RIGHT PRIORITIES: We are in a better position to help the leader choose the right development priorities in the context of the organisational changes and the leadership team. We focus them on the 20% of work which will bring the 80% of results.
Advantages of the Program
1. NOT GENERIC — We don’t talk about leadership in general. We work within the specifics of their context.
We help leaders get to a better fitness level by addressing:
(1) the individual challenges that impact their life, performance and wellbeing.
(2) their current and most pressing challenges in the context of their specific work and the organisational changes.
2. BALANCE OF INDIVIDUAL & GROUP OBJECTIVES— There is a great value in connecting leadership development to the current change initiatives. That creates immediate business impact and improves learning. Yet, as important, participants need personal time outside of the business context to address sensitive matters and challenges related to personal emotional triggers and mental models.
3. WE MEASURE IMPACT OVER TIME — By conducting a 360° Leadership Assessment in the beginning and continuously afterwards, we measure changes in leadership performance over time adding quantifiable data to perceptions.
How Do You Apply?
To apply for this program, please book in a brief chat with me to see if this program is right for you.
*This program is described with whole Leadership teams in mind. With some adjustments, it is available for leaders from different organisations.
Copyright 2019© Eudaimonia Solutions. All Rights Reserved.