Eventuous Dev Call: April 2022
Back in April 2022, we had our first-ever Dev Call for Eventuous with five people present.
Topics of the call:
- Issues resolved in the last release
- Introduction to connectors
- Elasticsearch connector as the first example
- Connector demo
- Archiving events
- Archive demo
- Issues to take next (retries, improving HTTP API for commands)
- Feedback based on production use
- How partitioned subscriptions work
- Other ways to scale out projections
You can watch the recording here:
During the call, my demos failed because of some historical settings in the Elastic cluster running in Docker. I had to record these parts again, so you’d notice different dates and the change in my appearance :)
The call was quite long, but the video has chapters, so you can quickly find a part of the video that you want to watch.