Robonomics 2018: Evercity builds a smart city on Volga with Airalab
On 20th-26th August “Robonomics-2018” smart city summer school and conference took place in Togliatti for the second year in a row. A strategic collaboration agreement was signed on the conference by Evercity and leading developers in Smart City field and Industry 4.0 Airalab.
On the last week of August Togliatti became a center of gravity for the leading robotechnics and blockchain engineers of the country. From 20 to 23rd August specialists created a smart city simulation on the territory of the local technopark “Zhigulevskaya dolina”, exchanges experience and conducted meetings with students of profile educational institutions and media representatives. Over 50 professionals from Russia, Ukraine and Belorussia took part in the summer school.
Decentralized network, created with the help of Airalab developers, included sensor systems of data collection on the air and water conditions in the city, as well as a system for monitoring of forest territories — projects, implemented with the usage of unmanned machinery.
For 24 and 25th August the summer school changed its location for “Lada” resort on a pittoresque Volga river bank. In the course of two days the guests took part in several panel discussions and round tables on various topics, from monitoring of production and transportation of food supplies and robots rights, to purely environmental issues and open-air discussions on the “art” of a robot-artist. Togliatti Chamber of Commerce president Victor Shamrai and Mayor’s first deputy Igor Ladyka took part in the round tables.
A part of discussed solutions is already implemented in Togliatti in collaboration with the city’s authorities. The meeting resulted in a decision about a closer cooperation on the patrol drone project. In the spring of the next year the city’s administration will provide “Airalab Rus” with all statistic information on ignition centers in forests, which will become the starting point to plan the routes for the drone tests.
Testing of a water drone, which collects and transmits information on the water condition in Volga river with the help of sensors and blockchain technology, was also discussed. In this case, blockchain increases the accuracy of monitoring and security of data on the state of water resources, which is valuable for management decision-making, including those in terms of the national project “Environment”.
As a “Robonomics-2018” partner, Evercity team took an active part in the launch of a virtual “smart city” and in the business program of panel discussions and lectures:
- Members of a Security Token Club, first Russian community in the field of digitalization of financial markets by Evercity, discussed the importance of digital assets in smart cities.
- The discussion with leading experts and developers resulted in defining the vision for the development of smart cities of the future, which will become the basis for Evercity’s manifesto.
- Practical recommendations and particular technical solutions were developed for the implementation of federal program Digital economy and Smart city project.
- Corresponding solutions and recommendations were addressed to the Ministry of Construction, Ministry of Nature, Rosatom, “Digital economy” and to the President’s special representative on the matters of environmental protection, sustainability and transport.
- Evercity signed a strategic agreement with Airalab, according to which Evercity will facilitate the company’s fundraising campaign on Asian markets. In Autumn 2018 Airalab’s project Drone Employee will issue its utility token which will serve as an API key in the blockchain ecosystem.
Due to the partnership with Robonomics and Airalab, Evercity widens its access to the top developers in the Smart Cities field and Industry 4.0 and takes up on active promotion and implementation of the projects and initiatives for the further development of smart sustainable cities of the future all around the world.