Hi there! Interested in writing about Everhour? Great! In this article we’ve gathered some quick facts about us as well as downloadable brand assets, such as logo and high-quality screenshots.
Feel free to contact us with a link to your article afterwards. We’d be happy to send you a symbolic “Thank you” gift 🎁
We started in 2010 as a small outsourcing company — Weavora.
The idea of the product (Everhour) was born here from our internal needs. We needed to report and invoice our clients based on actual hours spent. At first, we used existing tools, but soon realized that we could offer a better idea.
How we searched for a Product/Market Fit can be read here:
Everhour Story — Finding our Product Market Fit
As it often happens, Everhour was started after an internal problem.
On Sep 2015 we got our first paid client. 3 years later we’ve reached $1M ARR mark with a small team and no VC money. We’ve shared details and key lessons learned here:
How we stand out
Everhour is a time management system with a strong focus on integrations.
The bottom line is that if you as a company manage all your tasks in a specialized system, such as Asana, Trello, Basecamp (see all our integrations), where there is no native time tracking functionality, you have to use a third-party service.
But the majority of existing time tracking tools (not to say all) make you duplicate your work: maintain same projects and tasks structure in both apps, switch tabs to log time, manually adjust titles to keep reports consistent etc.
This is no longer necessary,
- Everhour automatically synchronizes all projects and tasks so that you need neither manually recreate your projects structure after signup nor manually do so afterwards to keep reports up to date. Just signup and start tracking time.
- Everhour injects controls directly into the web interface of your favored environment, so that employees should not switch between a project management system and a time tracker. This makes data entered more accurate and decreases the learning curve.
- Reports in Everhour allow you to better categorize time using various information from your project management system such as tags, iterations or custom fields. Thus you can dive deeper into analysis to get more accurate results.
As of today, Everhour is trusted by over 3,000 companies, big and small.
- 🕒 Simple time tracking with great integrations
- ✅ Timesheets approval
- 📈 Project budgeting
- 📅 Visual projects and resources scheduling
- 📙 Well-presented and flexible reports
- 💸 Accurate invoicing
All features here.
“Everhour” is one word, spelled with a big E and a small h.
Besides the controls we embed into 3d party tools, you get access to many extra features through Everhour web site.