Medium picture tech sidestep: Using Unsplash graphics for your story is convenient, but how do you resize if the Medium editor doesn’t offer you the dimension you desire? I offer one solution in the link above; however, you may find it impossible to use the Inspect window on Google. This method is for Mac users:
1) Download the picture to your computer.
2) Click on the picture and open Preview, then select Tools.
3) In Tools, make sure your Image Dimension is set to pixels.
4) Adjust the pixels Width to desired numbers.
5) Suggested measurements in Everything Shortform are Width 500–600; and Height 500–600. Click OK.
6) Go back to your Medium Story and click the + sign where you want your pic, then select the 📷 to upload from your computer, and boom, you’ve got your desired graphic size.
Hope this helps.