TRUMP — RUSSIA: KGB, OLIGARCHS, MAFIA
Investigative Photo Stories: Manafort, Cohen, Nunes, Kavanaugh & More
- November 2, 2016 (a week before the US elections 2016.) The major players in Trump’s campaign and their Kremlin ties. Michael Flynn, Paul Manafort, Carter Page, Felix Sater, Tevfik Arif, Tamir Sapir, Rotem Rosen, Aras and Emir Agalarov, Lev Leviev and a video of Trump stating that he “has a relationship with Putin.”
WHAT FBI CAN’T SEE — BUT WE CAN
photo story: trump and putin — real people, real connections
- November 7, 2016 (a day before the US elections.) Trump Tower Toronto funded by the Russian-Canadian billionaire Alex Shnaider and Eduard Shifrin, a Ukrainian billionaire who received Russian citizenship by the personal decree of Vladimir Putin. The involvement of Boris Birshtein, organized crime, the KGB and more. The KGB’s long tradition of installing puppet regimes in other countries. More links to the former USSR and Trump. This article is referenced by Craig Unger in his 2018 New York Times bestseller House of Trump, House of Putin. Referenced by a blogger Marcy Wheeler, a journalist who serves on the Advisory Committee for the House Fourth Amendment Caucus and as a senior fellow at GWU’s Center for Cyber and Homeland Security.
- The former Nixon adviser and Putin’s ally Dimitri Simes hosted Trump’s first foreign policy speech written by the former German ambassador and the Russian state-owned company consultant Richard Burt. Simes fled to Russia after an expose by a prominent Russian-American journalist Yuri Felshtinsky, in which the following article was quoted. Also quoted in a report Hybrid Analytica: Pro-Kremlin Expert Propaganda in Moscow, Europe and the U.S.: A Case Study on Think Tanks and Universities by the Institute of Modern Russia. More on Oleg Deripaska, Alfa Bank, Valdai Discussion Club.
- Carter Page, deVos family and their partnership with Russian organized crime leaders, Alfa-Bank background and ties to Putin, Mitch McConnell, Elaine Chao, Russian investment in Uber and more.
- The world of corruption behind the real estate and oil industries from China and Hong Kong to Angola to Russia to New York — and back to the White House. Lev Leviev, Blackstone, Jared Kushner, Rotem Rosen, the Sapirs and more.
DIAMOND KINGS, LUXURY CONDOS, CORRUPT COPS AND CHINESE SPIES
(And What Trump Has To Do with It?)
- The chairman of the House Intelligence Committee, Rep. Devin Nunes, has financial interests in a business linked to the Kremlin-licensed company. Investments in a winery with ties to the Kremlin and organized crime.
DEVIN NUNES: “KREMLIN AWARD,” ALPHA OMEGA AND RUSSIAN TIES — Facts and Photos
The chairman of the House Intelligence Committee, Rep. Devin Nunes, has financial interests in a business linked to the…
- Putin’s fighting coach and mentor was an organized crime boss: evidence. Trump’s wrestling business featuring Putin’s friend, and more. This article is referenced by Craig Unger in his 2018 New York Times bestseller House of Trump, House of Putin.
- Scaramucci’s ties to Kirill Dmitriev, appointed personally by Putin to serve a second term as the director of the Russian Direct Investment Fund, and discussion of sanctions.
- Chris Wray, the new FBI Director and his Russian connections, Rosneft, Gazprom, Sberbank and King and Spalding.
CHRISTOPHER WRAY, FBI DIRECTOR: “IMPECCABLE CREDENTIALS”
ROSNEFT, GAZPROM, SBERBANK AND KING AND SPALDING
- Taj Majal, Trump and Russian organized crime: from Central Asia to Miami, thirty years review.
- Oleg Deripaska, a Russian oligarch, takes an influential, high-rank Kremlin official Segey Prikhodko for a ride on his yacht and pays for the trip and escort services. One of the sex workers shares photos and videos on social media. This article presents the details on Deripaska overlooked by the press: his connections with Nixon center, role in the case of a kidnapped CIA spy, ties with a global intelligence firm and Rosneft privatization connection.
CHERCHEZ LA FEMME: DERIPASKA, KREMLIN, TRUMP
Evidence from Sex Industry Workers Has Arrived
- On March 16, 2018 — three days before Vladimir Putin became president of Russia for another six-year term — twenty five international luminaries, including the former president of Estonia Toomas Ilves, prosecutor Preet Bharara, investor Bill Browder, the Guardian senior correspondent Luke Harding, former world chess champion Gary Kasparov, and other prominent political analysts, journalists, historians, forensic accountants, psychologists and cybersecurity experts from around the world, presented the analysis of the current political situation in the world, with focus on Vladimir Putin and offered concrete measures to push against the Kremlin hybrid war.
PUTIN IN THE WHITE HOUSE!
Plus: Concrete Steps against the Kremlin’s Hybrid War against the West
- A Dossier: Trump’s Contacts with Russia from 1987 to the early 2000s. Having worked as a translator and liaison for foreign businessmen in the USSR in my youth, I had personal experience with the KGB recruiting agents, Intourist surveillance, and bribing foreign politicians. Open-source research on the subject of recruiting American citizens by the Soviet agents provides rich details and confirmed evidence. Important documents in the links. Referenced by Marcy Wheeler, a journalist who serves on the Advisory Committee for the House Fourth Amendment Caucus, and as a senior fellow at GWU’s Center for Cyber and Homeland Security.
- Michael Cohen’s thirty years of close business ties with the USSR-born* oligarchs, criminals and politicians. Multiple partnerships with “taxi kings” convicted of felony fraud and tax evasion and connected with the Kremlin circles; associates of Brighton Beach and Italian mob fuel racketeers; money laundering for Moscow Organized Crime Groups bosses; family and business ties with Eurasian oligarchs linked to the OCG considered a major threat to the US safety by FBI, and much more.
- An interview on Cambridge Analytica and SLC structure, history and activities ; the facts and fallacies behind the investigation: the Mercers, Russian oligarchs, Emerdata, Lukoil, with Wendy Siegelman, an independent journalist published in The Guardian, Buzzfeed and quoted or featured in the Washington Post, Newsweek, BBC and USA Today and used during the hearings at the UK Parliament.
- Facebook and Twitter ties with the Kremlin, Russian oligarchs and Trump’s administration.
- A seminal work: translation of excerpts from a blog Putinism As Is by the leading Russian investigative journalists and Radio Svoboda analyst Artyom Kruglov, the author of Putinism. In 2019, this blog was banned by the Russian watchdog Roskmonadzor. Read the profiles of Putin’s allies. The incomplete list of their achievements includes cocaine and heroin trade, illegal arms trafficking, running prostitution rings, using child labor for diamond mining, smuggling, extortion, assassinations, dismemberment, blackmail, racketeering, theft, money-laundering and much more.
- This article focuses on both aspects of a “psy-op:” psychological and operational and emphasizes the critical importance of creating a new way of thinking in response to unconventional warfare. Two parts: 1. The analysis of the visuals on the website of Patten — Kilimnik joint business; an introduction to the science of meaning-making; a brief definition of a hybrid war with the focus on the mind war and psychology; 2. Ukraine connection. A case study/dossier of a hybrid war operation that includes ties between Manafort, Flynn, Cambridge Analytica, pro-Russian Ukrainian and Russian oligarchs and organized crime figures, and Putin and Trump’s close associates.
SAM PATTEN AND A BLACK CAT CALLED BEGEMOT
Hybrid War Methods: Agents of Influence and Weaponizing Money
- How the Russian secret services agents and officials close to the Kremlin ran an operation to organize armed para-military biker club network throughout the US in 2012–2016, approached Trump personally, invested millions of dollars into Trump-brand luxury property, curtailed the operation due to the public scandal and how a non-biker with family and career connections to the top US politicians lobbying for the Russian oligarchs is currently continuing to mobilize and politicize existing biker base in the US.
BIKERS FOR THUGS: CHAINSAW ARTISTS, MIAMI MAMAS AND THE KREMLIN CALLIGRAPHY
BIKER CLUBS AS A HYBRID WAR TOOL
- Watch a Byline Festival 2018 panel on Putin’s agenda, mafia state, hybrid war and practical steps to resist the Kremlin’s asymmetric assault on the West. With Luke Harding (The Guardian, author of Collusion), John Sweeney (BBC Newsnight and Panorama, investigative journalist, author), Oliver Bullough (journalist, author of Moneyland), Zarina Zabrisky (author of “We, Monsters” and three short story collections, journalist) and Oz Katerji (journalist and filmmaker.)
- On Kavanaugh’s appointment. By appointing judges and DOJ leads involved with the Kremlin, compromised or used by it, Trump is applying the Kremlin’s pattern. Putin is known to install loyal people in all positions of power and create a network of support. In Russian, there is a term for this: “круговая порука” that can be translated as either “espirit de corps” or “mutual responsibility.” It has a negative connotation. Krugovaya poruka is one of the defining features of a mafia state.
- The investigation into the publication history of Brett Kavanaugh’s friend and alleged accomplice in an attempted rape Mark Judge reveals an Internet influence campaign conducted by the Kremlin. Judge’s involvement with the alt-right figure Charles “Chuck” Johnson, who was allegedly involved in meddling in the US elections in 2016, had ties with Wikileaks, worked on Trump’s transition team, and was close with the open neo-Nazi leaders in the US and worldwide. In December 2016, Judge contributed an article to a Russian Orthodox website sponsored by the Russian government and managed by a professional propagandist working for the administration of the Russian president.
- The Federalist Society, Fellowship Foundation (“The Family”), The National Breakfast Prayer, Russian Orthodox Church, and Chabad movement are being instrumental in lifting the economic sanctions against the Russian oligarchs and officials.
- In November 2018, Sebastian Gorka, a Hungarian-American political analyst, a former Deputy Assistant to Donald Trump and a former editor of the Breitbart News, with multiple confirmed ties to white supremacists and neo-Nazis, gave a talk in a former synagogue close to Pittsburgh, less than two weeks after the mass shooting in a synagogue there, on the eve of the 80th anniversary of Kristallnacht. Below is the investigative report prepared in an effort to help Eerie’s community to protest Gorka’s appearance, exposing ties with the religious right and the Kremlin. William Regnery, Henry Regnery, America First, Paul Weyrich, The Heritage, the Mercers, the Breitbart News, Steve Bannon, Milo Yiannopolis, Katharina Gorka and more.
- Michael Caputo, a former communications adviser to the Trump campaign in New York and the director of the New York primary in 2016, has a Russian partner with ties to Alfa Bank and oligarchs close to Putin and pro-Russian Ukrainian connections.
- Read about mafia state birth and the history of Evgeny Prigozhin, Putin’s cook. What’s happening in Florida, Texas or Pittsburgh today goes back to the events that took place thirty years back in remote corners of the USSR and former Eastern Bloc. In the 1990s, the USSR collapsed and in ten years the KGB officers, bandits and oligarchs merged and came to power.
WHAT’S COOKING: MAFIA EMPIRE
Bombs for the opposition? Dismembering journalists? Poisoning the witnesses? Dead animal parts by the doors? Raging…
- A brief overview of a “mafia state”: How Putin’s Russia came to be and how it works.
THE BIRTH OF A MAFIA NATION: CRIME, NO PUNISHMENT
The following article offers a brief overview of a "mafia state" phenomenon from a point of view of a bi-cultural…
- Exclusive, for Byline Times. Following the Buzzfeed and Bellingcat revelations about his role brokering a deal with La Lega Nord, a timeline of Alexander Dugin’s career and his connections to Russian Intelligence.
Putin's Funding of Italy's Far-Right: The Pivotal Role of Aleksandr Dugin - Byline Times
Gianluca Savoini, a close aide and a former spokesperson for Italian Deputy Prime Minister Matteo Salvini, reportedly…
- All facts/photos are in the public domain. Links to the original sources are included.
- Click on the green clapping hands in the middle left the field and hold as long as you can so more Medium users can read it.
Looking to do your part? One way to get involved is to read the Indivisible Guide, which is written by former congressional staffers and is loaded with best practices for making Congress listen. Or follow this publication, connect with us on Twitter, join us on Facebook, or check out our shop on Threadless.