TRUMP — RUSSIA: KGB, OLIGARCHS, MAFIA
Investigative Photo Stories: Manafort, Page, Nunes, Wray and More
Articles written from November 2016 — February 2018 to put the puzzle pieces in one place. There are pieces missing and some do not fit — yet. And I am adding pieces.
- Here is my first article that I wrote a week before the elections. It lists all the major players that came up scandalously since then. Not many paid attention then but now most people have heard most of these names. The rest of these corrupt politicians and merciless criminals will be called to justice — now or later. I was still very serious at the time.
photo story: trump and putin — real people, real connectionscrossingenres.com
2. The KGB had a long tradition of installing puppet regimes in other countries. Here is how it was — and is — done, around the world and in the US. More links to the former USSR and Trump. Still being serious.
3. And going deeper in time, down to the Watergate. How the former young Leninist, Nixon adviser and Putin’s friend hosted Trump’s first foreign policy speech written by the former German ambassador and the Russian state-owned company consultant:
4. More about the mysterious consultants in Moscow (as Bulgakov would put it), deVos family and their partnership with Russian organized crime leaders, Republican money, Russian investment in Uber and other variety show players.
5. The world of corruption behind the real estate and oil industries knows no borders or boundaries — here is a small excursion from China and Hong Kong to Angola to Russia to New York — and back to the White House. I am starting to giggle a bit. It’s a farce.
(And What Trump Has To Do with It?)medium.com
5. Why the FBI investigation in the Trump ties to the Russian mafia state is highly unusual and the witnesses are not always available — alive:
6. Why Devin Nunes HAD to recuse himself from the Russian investigation (includes cognac, vodka, the Kremlin awards and more dead bodies.)
The chairman of the House Intelligence Committee, Rep. Devin Nunes, has financial interests in a business linked to the…medium.com
7. Putin’s fighting coach, a mafia boss, Trump’s wrestling business featuring Putin’s friend, and more.
8. Scaramucci has Russian connections of his own. Kirill Dmitriev, appointed personally by Putin to serve a second term as the director of Russian Direct Investment Fund, is “a long term” friend. In January, friends discussed sanctions. And oops, a year later they found the way around the sanctions!
9. Chris Wray, the new FBI Director and his Russian connections, Rosneft, Gazprom, Sberbank and King and Spalding. Curiosier and curiosier.
ROSNEFT, GAZPROM, SBERBANK AND KING AND SPALDINGmedium.com
10. What can Taj Majal, one hundred pregnant Russian women, FBI 10 most wanted fugitives, Italian mob, aging pop-stars and your life have in common? From Central Asia to Miami, through thirty years of kitch — gold trophies, bejeweled camels and glitter — buckle up! Read on! And then decide — is that what you really want?
11. Oleg Deripaska, a Russian oligarch, takes an influential, high-rank Kremlin official Segey Prikhodko for a ride on his yacht and pays for the trip and escort services. One of the sex workers shares photos and videos on the social media… This article presents the details on Deripaska overlooked by the press: his connections with Nixon center, role in the case of a kidnapped CIA spy, ties with a global intelligence firm and Rosneft privatization connection.
Evidence from Sex Industry Workers Has Arrivedmedium.com
12. PUTINCON. On March 16, 2018 — three days before Vladimir Putin became president of Russia for another six year term — twenty five international luminaries, including the former president of Estonia Toomas Ilves, prosecutor Preet Bharara, investor Bill Browder, the Guardian senior correspondent Luke Harding, former world chess champion Gary Kasparov, and other prominent political analysts, journalists, historians, forensic accountants, psychologists and cybersecurity experts from around the world, presented the analysis of the current political situation in the world, with focus on Vladimir Putin and offered concrete measures to push against the Kremlin hybrid war.
Plus: Concrete Steps against the Kremlin’s Hybrid War against the Westmedium.com
13. Trump’s Contacts with Russia from 1987 to the early 2000s. Having worked as a translator and liaison for foreign businessmen in the USSR in my youth, I had personal experience with the KGB recruiting agents, Intourist surveillance, and bribing foreign politicians. An open source research on the subject of recruiting American citizens by the Soviet agents provides rich details and confirmed evidence.
14. Michael Cohen’s thirty years of close business ties with the USSR-born* oligarchs, criminals and politicians. Multiple partnerships with “taxi kings” convicted of felony fraud and tax evasion and connected with the Kremlin circles; associates of Brighton Beach and Italian mob fuel racketeers; money laundering for Moscow Organized Crime Groups bosses; family and business ties with Eurasian oligarchs linked to the OCG considered a major threat to the US safety by FBI, and much more.
15. Facebook and Twitter ties with the Kremlin, Russian oligarchs and Trump’s administration.
16. A seminal work: translation of excerpts from a blog Putinism As Is by a Radio Svoboda analyst and blogger Artem Kruglov. Read the profiles of Putin’s allies. The incomplete list of their achievements includes cocaine and heroin trade, illegal arms trafficking, running prostitution rings, using child labor for diamond mining, smuggling, extortion, assassinations, dismemberment, blackmail, racketeering, theft, money-laundering and much more.
17. This article focuses on both aspects of a “psy-op:” psychological and operational and emphasizes the critical importance of creating a new way of thinking in response to the unconventional warfare. It includes: the analysis of hidden messages behind the visuals of the website of Patten — Kilimnik joint business; an introduction to the science of meaning-making; a brief definition of a hybrid war with the focus on the mind war and psychology and a case study of a hybrid war operation that includes ties between Manafort, Flynn, Cambridge Analytica, pro-Russian Ukrainian and Russian oligarchs and organized crime figures, and Putin and Trump’s close associates.
Hybrid War Methods: Agents of Influence and Weaponizing Moneymedium.com
18. By appointing judges and DOJ leads involved with the Kremlin, compromised or used by it, Trump is applying the Kremlin’s pattern. Putin is known to install loyal people in all positions of powers and create a network of support. In Russian, there is a term for this: “круговая порука” that can be translated as either “espirit de corps” or “mutual responsibility.” It has a negative connotation. Krugovaya poruka is one of the defining features of a mafia state.
19. The investigation into the publication history of Brett Kavanaugh’s friend and alleged accomplice in an attempted rape reveals an Internet influence campaign conducted by the Kremlin.
20. Watch a Byline Festival 2018 panel on Putin’s agenda, mafia state, hybrid war and practical steps to resist the Kremlin’s asymmetric assault on the West. With Luke Harding (The Guardian, author of Collusion), John Sweeney (BBC Newsnight and Panorama, investigative journalist, author), Oliver Bullough (journalist, author of Moneyland), Zarina Zabrisky (author of “We, Monsters” and three short story collections, journalist) and Oz Katerji (journalist and filmmaker.)
- All facts/photos are in public domain. Links to the original sources are included.
- Click on the the green clapping hands in the middle left field and hold as long as you can so more Medium users can read it.
Looking to do your part? One way to get involved is to read the Indivisible Guide, which is written by former congressional staffers and is loaded with best practices for making Congress listen. Or follow this publication, connect with us on Twitter, join us on Facebook, or check out our shop on Threadless.