Hello Eximchain Community, as the first Governance Voting cycle will start soon, we would like to explain how the Eximchain Network Mobile App and the Eximchain Wallet Desktop App work together to participate in governance so that you can get ready to cast your vote:
1) Make sure you have all you need before you begin:
1. Download the Eximchain Network App on your mobile device.
2. Create an Eximchain account. You will need to use your in app generated Wallet to participate in Governance.
3. Download and open the latest Eximchain Wallet release on your desktop. Follow the instructions below with the Eximchain Network App and seed phrase available.
2) Check your voting and nomination eligibility:
1. Open the Eximchain Wallet and navigate to the Governance Tab.
2. Click “Voting Eligibility”.
3. Enter the address with which you’d like to vote from (this should be your public address in the Eximchain mobile app) and click ‘Read Contract’.
4. If output reads ‘true’, proceed with the steps below. You are eligible to vote!
3) Review Status of a Cycle:
- Go back to Eximchain Wallet Governance Tab and click “Current Governance Cycle”.
2. You can view information about the current cycle in the outputs.
3. If under “Cycle Status” it says “Opened”, you can vote!
In the next article, we’ll talk about how to cast a vote and nominate a member once the voting cycle starts.
Need any help?
Access Eximchain Help Center here
Submit a ticket here
Talk to us on Telegram here