Experience Haus Radio | Show 001
Top Take Aways
- Experience Haus Launch (Haus Party) is set for 3 March 2017 in Kings Cross. Meet the team and the community with free beer and some good conversation (free event). Over 100 tickets already reserved.
- The flagship course offering, Product Design 001 is open for sign-ups and set to start 3 April 2017.
- Kyle’s story detailing the road to Apple’s updated notification system.
- Bitter Pills is set to play SXSW’s main stage this March.
- Design isn’t rooted in degrees, programs, or certifications; sometimes it comes in the form of MySpace templates.
Chill Out (ft. SG Lewis) — RAY BLK
All Night (ft. Dornik) — SG Lewis
Holding Back (ft. Gallant) — SG Lewis
Feeling You, Feeling Me (Joe Kay’s Slowed Edit) — Alicia Keys
Can’t Feel My Face Remix (ft. Liz Loughrey) — Nick Pacoli
Poetic Justice Rework — Elli Ingram
Gin and Juice Remix (ft. The Rooks) — Cold Chilling Collective
[Kyle’s Interview Part One]
The Longing — The New Regime
Stranger Ways — Anberlin
[Kyle’s Interview Part Two]
Strange Companions — Bitter Pills
Experience Haus brings people together through design. We’re building an inclusive community with a simple philosophy in mind: learn by doing.
Our cost of living is high, so it’s important to have a low cost of education. We offer part-time courses (pairing students with start-ups), hands-on workshops, and mentoring programs that are affordable and accessible to everyone.