Top 10 Best Self-Improvement Books of all time
Before I recommend these books, I will share Some Things You Need to Know About Self-Help Books
Without refining the categories too much, there are an astounding 417,000 and counting self-help results available on Amazon.com in the search for “self-help.” There are 50 top-selling books alone on anxiety and depression. Given this staggering collection, how can you possibly decide where to look for the self-help book that will most help you? Fortunately, you can narrow your search by following a few relatively simple guidelines.
Before you click to purchase or snatch that appealing title off the grocery store rack, it’s wise to consider these guidelines, even if the purchase will only cost you a small amount of your hard-earned currency. It’s not only the financial investment you need to stop and think about, but the emotional one as well. Getting the wrong self-help book can actually set you back in your search for answers to the dilemmas facing you in your life right now.
This is a reading list for people who don’t have time for unimportant books. We only list the best books to read in “Self-Improvement” category.
ONE MORE THING … At the end We have included the link to Download all books listed here.
Here are Top 10 Best Self-Improvement Books of all time
- Come as You Are: The Surprising New Science that Will Transform Your Sex Life by Emily Nagoski Ph.D.
- Fooled by Randomness: The Hidden Role of Chance in Life and in the Markets by Nassim Nicholas Taleb
- The 10X Rule: The Only Difference Between Success and Failure by Grant Cardone
- Liars and Outliers: Enabling the Trust that Society Needs to Thrive by Bruce Schneier
- One Thing: The Surprisingly Simple Truth Behind Extraordinary Results by Gary Keller and Jay Papasan
- The Art Of War by Sun Tzu
- The Compound Effect by Darren Hardy
- The Power of Now: A Guide to Spiritual Enlightenment by Eckhart Tolle
- Whatcha Gonna Do with That Duck? And Other Provocations by Seth Godin
- Why Do I Do That? Psychological Defense Mechanisms and the Hidden Ways They Shape Our Lives by Joseph Burgo Ph.D.
If Gumroad is not available in your location, You can buy this book set on PayHip here