Facebook advertising, Ecommerce and Lookalike audiences | #TSMS Episode 1
Questions answered on this episode
- 1:40 — I’m a personal trainer and my Facebook advertising campaign hasn’t delivered the results I expected, what went wrong.
- 3:20 — I’m launching an online cycling store and want to generate sales from day 1, where should I focus my attention in terms of digital marketing?
- 4:25 — I’ve never had success using lookalike audiences — regardless of the source (website, email list). They always take 3–4 days to get going and after 5–7 days I have a handful of conversion at $20 per piece vs the 1.30–1.70 I pay for conversions based on other page interests. What am I missing?
- 5:30 — Has creating a custom audience from video views changed recently, there used to be a tick box but it’s not there anymore.
Resources from this episode
Question of the day
- Are you using Facebook advertising to grow your business? If so, how’s it going?
Want to take part in the next episode? Tweet me (@charlielawrance) your social media questions using the hashtag #TSMS.
Originally published at charlielawrance.com on June 6, 2016.