Weekly Check-In of Oct 10–16
What you do everyday more than what you do once in a while.
Welcome to the NO. 2 edition of
THE REVIEW ARMY — Weekly Check-In
Deconstruction & Construction Week
- Mentor Meetup with Charles
- 1on1 with Sara | Funding & Curriculum
- Teju’s Master Course | CEO of Unreasonable Institute, Inc. 30 entrepreneurs under 30
- Erin’s Master Course and 1on1 | Co founder of Ashoka U
- 1on1 with Mohit | Questions about WECRACK and after semester plan
- BBQ & Chinese Food
- Measuring the impact & working on the metrics
- Started Rejection Therapy | Ask Girls Out On Dates, got 9 no and 1 yes
The more nos I get, the more successful I am.
- Reached out for 4 people I really want to meet | Got 2 Yes
- Speech & PPT for Chautauqua community
- First Thanksgiving Holiday experience in the states, and it’s Canadian one. :)
- Ethan’s mom request for access to THE REVIEW ARMY spreadsheet template.
Next week goals
- Speech for Chautauqua community | Tuesday
- 1on1 with Teju | Wednesday
- 1on1 with Eric
- Weekly Exercise: 2–3 day jogging, 3–4 day HIIT and 1 day-off.
- Reading time +++++++
- Follow up email to Jia, Kaitie
- Keep building curriculum EVERYDAY
- Keep the bedtime habit
- Rejection Therapy -> Daily goal
- Finish daily subconscious questions while brushing the teeth
Click to download: THE REVIEW ARMY — Weekly Goals Template
- Attempting and getting a NO > Success.
- It’s not that hard to start the conversation.
- Survivorship Bias
Failure lesson is more valuable than successful story. Have a critical mind while listening to successful people advice.