How to make a Diy gummy coke bottle!
these little guys is a taste explosion and u guys should try these so lets hop to it!
the ingredients you need are to:
- Empty pop from the bottle in a medium bowl, and let sit out to become flat (loses carbonation).
- Prep pop bottle by removing label (and saving it), and spraying the inside of the bottle with non stick spray.
- In a small bowl, mix gelatin and jello crystals together with a whisk.
- Heat pop in the microwave, or over the stove until just boiling. Pour in gelatin and mix with a spoon or spatula until no clumps remain.
- Pour into pop bottle, place lid back on bottle, and place in the freezer for one hour, or fridge for 3.
- To remove gummy from the bottle, slice pop bottle with an X-Acto knife and gently remove pieces of the plastic until the gummy remains.
- Wrap wrapper back around the bottle.
- Keep gummy wrapped in plastic wrap, and in the fridge until ready to eat.
this video will help way more :p